Xenosaga Cant save
Hey everyone I'm new to the fourm and hope I'm putting this in the right place. I've been running pcsx2 for awhile and never had a problem like this. When playing Xenosaga Episode 1. I can save initially at the save point in the intro level. However after that ever save point I have tried causes the emulation to drop to the browser were I can choose the memory cards or the disc. I'm super frustrated because I cant figure this out and really wanna play these games again.

Sponsored links

It's old known not yet fixed problem
Use save states instead or make a save state before trying to save using the game saving function
never use the first save spot ever other one worked for me
(06-18-2017, 10:35 PM)Crisby0316 Wrote: Hey everyone I'm new to the fourm and hope I'm putting this in the right place. I've been running pcsx2 for awhile and never had a problem like this. When playing Xenosaga Episode 1. I can save initially at the save point in the intro level. However after that ever save point I have tried causes the emulation to drop to the browser were I can choose the memory cards or the disc. I'm super frustrated because I cant figure this out and really wanna play these games again.

there is topic some wheres on this forum that list all the save points that cause this do search and you should find it, there is altest 3 that dont work probably more like 5 ish

or do what most do save state before using any save point

I would not rely on savestates only especial if you update pcsx2 often as savestates are not compatable between versions usually

Think it was also said doing fix for would break alot other games so they never did it and never found way fix it without breaking the other games