Xenosaga Episode 1, Ziggurat 8 is a green blob.
You can fix it.

GSdx doesn't like the way PS2 games do grayscale. But if you save state and then load state during one of those sequences, you can see it. It will be in color though.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(06-30-2014, 07:38 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You can fix it.

GSdx doesn't like the way PS2 games do grayscale. But if you save state and then load state during one of those sequences, you can see it. It will be in color though.

They are in color for me they just have box over it in the corner and i dont ever remeber the those dreams being in greyscale on the ps2, but then it been 10+years since i played it on ps2
(06-30-2014, 07:38 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You can fix it.

Thanks, I'll try that on the next one that comes up. Hopefully it'll even remove the box.

(06-30-2014, 08:17 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: They are in color for me they just have box over it in the corner and i dont ever remeber the those dreams being in greyscale on the ps2, but then it been 10+years since i played it on ps2

I looked up the spot on an LP recorded off the original hardware and they're indeed in grayscale. It's a rather obscure thing though so it's not surprising to not remember--I didn't even remember the scenes existed.