Xenosaga Episode I Cutscene Desynchronization
hmm I never really had any issues with Xenosaga Episode 1 myself, okay I never got to full 60, but 55 fps was just fine Smile This was on my older pc. Haven't tried out the xenosaga trilogy yet on this PC Smile I for one would actually be very happy if Monolith would release the Trilogy on PC or eventually to the PS3/4 Smile

Sponsored links

there are 2 situations you need to outcome to this...

1.)unless you have a PCIe based video w/ at least 128-bit+gddr5 but i not sure on your current CPU if that thing can hold on..my current CPU is running at 3.42ghz rating w/ 34% CPU usage EE is at 55% to be precise.
2.)xenosaga EP1 hates speedhacks i suggest "uncheck" the checkbox the "presets" and manually set EE and cycle stealing at 0.
setting cycle stealing to 1 could lead the cutscene out of sync.....not even during battles e.g. Shion's Rain Blade,KOSMOS's X-Buster and Erud Kaiser(during slashed and shattering effect) although the sound is not lagging..
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(12-01-2015, 04:07 AM)StriFe Wrote: hmm I never really had any issues with Xenosaga Episode 1 myself, okay I never got to full 60, but 55 fps was just fine Smile This was on my older pc. Haven't tried out the xenosaga trilogy yet on this PC Smile I for one would actually be very happy if Monolith would release the Trilogy on PC or eventually to the PS3/4 Smile

I would love to see Xenosaga collection for ps3/4 remaster, but probably wont happen just like we wont see any monolith RPG on anything but the wii/u...