Xenosaga Episode I problem
Hey Guys, first time poster here!

I was wondering if I could ask for some advice for any configuration that I might need to make for a problem with an emulator of "Xenosaga Episode I - Der Wille Zur Macht".

Basically I just torrented the game two nights back and speed-wise its been working alright but there's been a problem with font not appearing in dialogue boxes.

Originally no font would appear in conversation with NPC (as you can guess, a bit of a pain) so I sorted that one out by punching in GL_NV_Depth=1 and override_GL_ARB_buffer_float=1 into the GSdx.ini, which thankfully fixed the NPC dialogue problem.
The only problem (and my reason for posting this) is the font problem with the battle dialogue. In-battle turorials don't come up in their boxes and whenever I finish up in a battle and make it to the "items gained" screen, there's only a blank space in the box where the item's name would ordinarily show up (the number of items gained however "x 1/ x 2" etc shows up perfectly).

I haven't made it very far into the game on the attempts to fix the problem, but I understand from a poster who commented on the same problem last year that the save-game menu fonts may not show up properly either.

Here's a copy of the GSdx.ini I'm currently using and a screenshot of a few other settings I've got going.

GSdx.ini                                  

[Settings]

Adapter=default
Renderer=0
Interlace=6
AspectRatio=0
upscale_multiplier=1
filter=1
paltex=1
logz=1
fba=1
aa1=1
nativeres=0
resx=480
resy=360
extrathreads=2
ShadeBoost=0
UserHacks=0
UserHacks_MSAA=0
UserHacks_AlphaHack=0
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset=0
UserHacks_SpriteHack=0
UserHacks_SkipDraw=15
UserHacks_WildHack=0
UserHacks_AggressiveCRC=0
UserHacks_AlphaStencil=0
UserHacks_DisableCrcHacks=1
UserHacks_TCOffset=0
ShadeBoost_Contrast=50
ShadeBoost_Brightness=60
ShadeBoost_Saturation=50
vsync=0
ModeWidth=640
ModeHeight=480
ModeRefreshRate=60
blur=1
swthreads=1
windowed=1
GL_NV_Depth=1
override_GL_ARB_buffer_float=1

Also here's a link to a picture of the GSdx9 plugin just to help: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

I know this is a really long post and I'm sorry for all the reading XD but any help offered is hugely appreciated, thanks guys!

Sponsored links

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go