Xenosaga Episode I video lag.
I've got the audio working perfectly and video works great most of the time but for some scenes the audio runs a full speed but the videio only runs at about 75% speed. No idea why. Anyone have any idea if there's a special configuration to get this working properly? My ps2 isn't working and I told my girlfriend we could play it so this is kind of a bummer, lol. I'm running windows 10 and pcsx2 version 1.4.0. I don't have the graphics on anything ridiculous, I'm just running the standard game.

Edit: I did search the forum a little btw. I'm not gonna sit here for ten hours looking back 100 pages but I did look a little.

Sponsored links

List system specs Xenosaga I is heavy on CPU and GPU
Quad core 3 GHz, 8 gigs of ram, and idk what card I have in there exactly but it's definitely good enough.
That tells us nothing. Also, how do you know your GPU is good enough?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It tells you exactly what he asked for. System as in gaming computer right? I listed how fast my cpu is, how much ram I've got, and that my gpu is good enough. And I know it's good enough because it'll run fallout 4 on ultra with loads of mods.
(08-04-2016, 02:04 AM)Alfred1346 Wrote: It tells you exactly what he asked for. System as in gaming computer right? I listed how fast my cpu is

Yeah, it narrows your CPU down to this list

Core 2 Extreme QX9650
Core 2 Quad 9650
Xeon X5365
i5 4590s
i5 2320
i5 3330
i5 4430
Athlon II X4 651
Athlon II X4 651K
Athlon II X4 640
Xeon E5 2623 V3
Xeon E3-1220 V5
Phenom II X4 960T
Phenom II X4 945
Phenom II X4 940 Black
A8 3870K
$5 says all those CPU's are good enough.. Seriously, that doesn't matter. My computer is good enough. The game runs almost perfect accept when they're talking with text boxes in a scene.

Edit: It's amd, I know that much.
You don't even know what your CPU is but you know it's good enough? How does that work again?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Listen, I've already talked about this enough, I'm sorry you can't understand. I'm not interested in talking about my computer though. The only thing I want is help with my settings on pcsx2 or if there is an earlier version of the program that works better for this game. If you aren't here to help with that then please don't comment. I seriously just wanna get this game running smoothly for my girlfriend.
(08-04-2016, 03:16 AM)Alfred1346 Wrote: Listen, I've already talked about this enough, I'm sorry you can't understand. I'm not interested in talking about my computer though. The only thing I want is help with my settings on pcsx2 or if there is an earlier version of the program that works better for this game. If you aren't here to help with that then please don't comment. I seriously just wanna get this game running smoothly for my girlfriend.

And your PC plays a pretty essential role in all of that since it does have emulate the PS2 in the first place. PS2 games don't magically run on PCs. The PS2 is a nightmare to emulate, and thus requires a pretty beefy CPU for something like Xenosaga. Since you stated you have an AMD CPU, I'm guessing I'm safe in assuming that you're pretty close to maxing out the speehdacks?