Xenosaga Episode II Menu Highlight Misaligned
Just starting to play this game again and wanting to get it looking as good as it can. The speed is fine, no problems there. I'm using DX11 at 2x resolution with all speedhacks and only the Alpha, Round Full, and TC Y=1000 hardware hacks. But when I use the TC Y=1000 hack to fix the hairlines, it causes the highlight on dialog menus to get misaligned and be much lower than it should be. It's also too far to the right, but I'm not sure how to fix that. Also when using the TC Y=1000 fix, it messes up the bottom right part of the battle screen where the turn and boost order are shown. I've included a couple screenshots to show what I mean. I'm not sure why these side effects haven't been mentioned on the game's wiki page, but if anyone knows how to fix them while still keeping the hairlines fixed, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Cybertron XPredatorX
AMD FX-6300 processor sat 3.8 Ghz
16 GB RAM
Windows 8.1
AMD Radeon R7 370 graphics card 2GB RAM

I already said that I was playing Xenosaga Episode II with all speedhacks on. Did you not see that? I'm playing it using an iso with pcssx2 1.5. I have it on discs though too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@AxWind

I get same problem but ALL staff can not help dude

i think they has already abandoned this game so no fix "yet"
If you're already using TC Offset then there's nothing we can do to help. You're going to get other side effects when using hacks...
See if you don't need any hacks when playing at native instead of higher internal resolutions. Higher internal res will cause lots of various issues on lots of games... some can be fixed by using hacks, but sometimes those same hacks break other things.