Xenosaga FMV error. I need help please :(
Video 
Click here to see the bug

Hello everyone, I activated the panoramic hack in Xenosaga, but as you can see in the image, the left andright bars are buged only in FMV, the rest of the game looks great, I just want to put the black bars without bugs.

But, How?

Sponsored links

"panoramic hack" ?
you mean the widescreen patch ?

it's highly possible you can't solve that problem, but give the software mode auto-switch gamefix a try
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-26-2019, 08:46 PM)jesalvein Wrote: "panoramic hack" ?
you mean the widescreen patch ?

it's highly possible you can't solve that problem, but give the software mode auto-switch gamefix a try
Echoing jesalvein, if the problem is induced by a widescreen patch, then it is going to be an issue with the patch and there is almost nothing emulator-side that you can do about it. Try the FMV aspect ratio fix as well as the FMV software toggle, but if those do not help then you will need to try and report it to the original author of the patch.
(07-27-2019, 01:46 AM)pandubz Wrote: Echoing jesalvein, if the problem is induced by a widescreen patch, then it is going to be an issue with the patch and there is almost nothing emulator-side that you can do about it. Try the FMV aspect ratio fix as well as the FMV software toggle, but if those do not help then you will need to try and report it to the original author of the patch.

Thank you guys!!! Where is the option that you mentioned?