Xenosaga III @ 3xnative got some kind of crossing image
Hi guys!!!

I'm trying to put my xenosaga III to the finest resolution. I try the 3xnative and the picture look great while playing(although the motion is a little bit lagging)
[Image: thumb_HEgffVIwBUNYmUxspqTQsH84.jpg]

But while in the video mode it's got this kind of problem

The picture got crossing images.( Maybe I should try some 3D glasses Laugh)
[Image: thumb_txBO7NkAFHd4sjYNICYMBBy7.jpg]

and sometimes it's even like this(actully this happened only the first scene so far)
[Image: thumb_0XArieEhK8BSim7Zb3Vfr8H2x.jpg]

I have try every setting combination I could yet the problem still occur. Thus, I have to ask for your guys help.

MY PC spec

Core i5 2500K @ 3.3GHZ (Not yet Overclock)
4GB RAM
GTX 560 Ti (Not yet Overclock)
Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate

My setting
PCSX2 0.9.8
Bios Europe v2.20(10/02/2006)

[Image: thumb_ZlaDxpVsKxmkQPrpjfIdJBPOo.jpg][Image: thumb_eFqrl0k6LLdUWr41Zb5IGRm.jpg][Image: thumb_cmBURKzn9oHqEBSULgT86pV2J.jpg][Image: thumb_MUMKZyxv6JBDaX9bJ4t0QX5u.jpg][Image: thumb_ESTuIVbfGKd7mL5CSgeTxcBYi.jpg][Image: thumb_IcVXWtx07RNeISkcgMeQ1Vmpz.jpg][Image: thumb_9UgiClt0Ck3IauUZSThlk73u.jpg][Image: thumb_OGiYXK2s3J0JLsbOWo7rtIe.jpg]

Thank you!!!

Sponsored links

enable alpha correction and the offset hack fixed this for me with d3d9.
(02-20-2012, 09:58 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: enable alpha correction and the offset hack fixed this for me with d3d9.

Yeah things are getting better!! Now it's look like this!!!

Native:
[Image: thumb_oYWR2hvp5x4TnuFBYs46NFgq8.jpg]

3X Native
[Image: thumb_ZwKNyXlquXu1YI463wCSU07gK.jpg]

4X Naive
[Image: thumb_KcCwSoANYcN7wXbE5XaSyOjNq.jpg]

As you've said I check the alpha correction and enable offset hack fixed
[Image: thumb_viBvieNEv2nLWsquI96zQtc0K.jpg]

However there are some other problem such as

some glitch:
[Image: thumb_rAya8h6P0Oo3fE4hZZsQROXDE.jpg]

Openning scene:
[Image: thumb_hBuHsovb54KYOyZi0WOeqYfRS.jpg]

And some kind of additional images that happen out sude the resolution area:
[Image: thumb_T3XjlPkC25ky0KwgmTIFZqvOO.jpg]

And some noticable lagging during the scene play.

Are there any more things I could or should do? I have try the SSE41 Plug ins. But it show no different to SSSE3.

I'm thinking about OC my CPU and VGA card but I don't know if that gonna help.

Thanks
The opening video only works properly in software mode (toggle it on and off by pressing F9, and yes it's slow and ugly Tongue)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-21-2012, 11:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: The opening video only works properly in software mode (toggle it on and off by pressing F9, and yes it's slow and ugly Tongue)

Yeah... And what about the overall? Ive try d11d3 and use skipdraw hack=4 it's seem to work faster than d9d3 with skipdraw hack =1. However d11d3. Got lightning and shadow problem.

And what about the unnessary picture that occur on the top and bottom black area during the movie? It's pretty annoying how it's mess the whole scene.

And is my setting bad? I have try to stick with your recommend as much as possible.

Thank you.
Skipdraw kills rendering functions to gain speed. So that's why you get a lighting and shadow problem. Also could cause those overly issues depending on when they mask those out or cover them depending on the technique.

Then if there any other way to cure this problem in the attached picture?

[Image: thumb_T3XjlPkC25ky0KwgmTIFZqvOO.jpg]