Xenosaga Vol. 1 Save point error
While playing this game I cam across the first save point. It brought up the menu and I was able to save just fine.
However when I went to the second save point I ever found (In Shion Uzuki's room) I tried to save again and it forced me into the PS2's browser menu. I went from my previous save and got back to the second save point again and it sent me straight back into the browser menu.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Sponsored links

make savestates before every savepoint.
this is a known bug, and if you try it on your real PS2, you'll probably get the same
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-09-2018, 10:45 PM)jesalvein Wrote: make savestates before every savepoint.
this is a known bug, and if you try it on your real PS2, you'll probably get the same

playing on ps2 does not have this bug, but yah this know bug, there topic around the forums somplace that list all the places that this happens, but till you know what point does and doesnt do this , best to save state before trying to save to memory card
(04-09-2018, 10:50 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: playing on ps2 does not have this bug, but yah this know bug, there topic around the forums somplace that list all the places that this happens, but till you know what point does and doesnt do this , best to save state before trying to save to memory card

thanks for the info. But uh, how do I make save states?
F1 key
(04-09-2018, 11:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: F1 key

sorry, should've clarified. How do you load that?
sorry.
as written in pcsx2 status bar : F1 saves state, F2 changes save state slot, F3 loads state
(04-09-2018, 11:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: sorry.
as written in pcsx2 status bar :  F1 saves state, F2 changes save state slot, F3 loads state

thanks! I'll have to become really familiar with this stuff