Xmen Legends 1, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 Black Screen
Hey Guys I cant seem to find any posts with my problem, so I figured i'd post one.

I have PCSX2 1.4.0 and I can play any ps2 iso and have no problems with them. But with X men legends 1 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1, I start the iso and it just go black screen nothing else happens. I really don't no what the problem is, I have all speed hack disabled and have it running on software. I really don't no what the problem is and I really want to play those games, there like my child hood favorites. I was thinking since my computer is Windows 8 that might be the problem, but if there is anyway someone could help me solve this issue I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Sponsored links

Please provide your Emulog (located at logs folder) and also a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings.
(02-09-2016, 07:10 AM)ssakash Wrote: Please provide your Emulog (located at logs folder) and also a screenshot of your GSDX plugin settings.

Could we use email? cause i don't no how to post pictures on hereĀ  My Email: *removed. the noob wants to avoid Spams*
I've had conversation with Frankelz via PM and it seems the culprit was MTVU Hack.

Future note: don't use MTVU Hack on the following two games as it seems to cause black screen issues.