YAFFXII Thread
Yet another Final Fantasy XII Thread
----

yea so, does anyone know why the main character [vann], sounds like malcom in the middle?

what setting do i gotta enable to get rid of that?

oh yes,.. ha ha ho

Sponsored links

And you decided this would be best fitted for the bug report forum?.............Moved.
You should use SPU2-X to get the best sound quality with FFXII. To get rid of some horrible screech bug it has with the game you will have to disable time stretching though.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
awww Sad

you didnt catch that i was joking, i guess i made it seem to much like a real inquiry.

I figured you guys look at real bug reports all day and could use a laugh.

Actually, FFXII is running pretty smoothly for me [now that im using the 1888 build], when i said sounds like malcom in the middle, i actually meant the voice actor really sounds like the actor who plays malcom in the middle. not pcsx's fault at all Laugh alot of games seem to have a thing for using "those" style voices.

Sorry to annoy though, on retrospect i totally see how what i did was waste of probably more than one persons time and effort. Hope it wasn't the straw that broke the camels back, as they say.

while this topic is here, i was curious as to what speedhack and cpu settings would be best for this type pc:
C2Q Q9650 3ghz
8gb ram
Gforce 9400GT
running win 7 64

and my pcsx2 seet up is pcsx21888 gdsx 1873 spu-2x
just apply all speedhack and the two hacks with slides you just put to max. Then you lol over how it fuckes up the game.

You could also try enabling them 1 after 1 and see what they do, and dont enable the two hacks with the slides at the same time (EE Cyclerate and VU Cycle Stealing)
(07-05-2010, 06:25 PM)ps2erguy Wrote: awww Sad

you didnt catch that i was joking, i guess i made it seem to much like a real inquiry.

I figured you guys look at real bug reports all day and could use a laugh.

Actually, FFXII is running pretty smoothly for me [now that im using the 1888 build], when i said sounds like malcom in the middle, i actually meant the voice actor really sounds like the actor who plays malcom in the middle. not pcsx's fault at all Laugh alot of games seem to have a thing for using "those" style voices.

Sorry to annoy though, on retrospect i totally see how what i did was waste of probably more than one persons time and effort. Hope it wasn't the straw that broke the camels back, as they say.

while this topic is here, i was curious as to what speedhack and cpu settings would be best for this type pc:
C2Q Q9650 3ghz
8gb ram
Gforce 9400GT
running win 7 64

and my pcsx2 seet up is pcsx21888 gdsx 1873 spu-2x

Oh sorry. I've gone through so many stupid stuff and go through so many threads per day I really lose any sense of humor or will to joke around Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
yea figured so Laugh

i'll try to keep the bad-jokes to a minimum. Tongue
It would have probably been funny if we didn't see similar threads from time to time... and probably if some of us knew who malcolm is Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
...I know who Malcolm is... It's not the same guy or anything...

BTW - You should probably "keep the bad-jokes" in the "Chatterbox", or at least the posting of threads of the sort. Smile