Yakuza 2
(09-30-2009, 02:12 AM)paint Wrote: Are you using an Iso or the actual game disc in your dvd drive? What is your pc's specs and what versions are your pcsx2 and plugins?
an iso my spec is Q9550, gtx 260,pcsx2 0.9.6 my plugins are Gsdx sse41, gigaherz
cd dvd plugin and bios usa v 1.6

Sponsored links

Have you tried using Linuz iso instead of Gigaherz? Thats what I use, and have had no problems, if that does not work, try remaking your iso.
(09-30-2009, 03:03 AM)paint Wrote: Have you tried using Linuz iso instead of Gigaherz? Thats what I use, and have had no problems, if that does not work, try remaking your iso.

with the linuz iso i go to execute and choose the iso it give me a error with the plugin
it give me error opening the iso could it be my iso is bad?
i dont mean to bump this up, but i didnt want to create another same topic.

so in the current latest beta SVN build, is there any updates regarding running this game perfectly without the overbloom?

i heard in the latest gsdx, they removed the pixoff_x and y. any way to fix the overbloom?

That sad, EVERYTHING runs perfectly other than the little overbloom and sometimes weird highlights on the right and bottom side. i run this with the latest SVN, DX10 3x scaling at 80 FPS, more than needed.

Win7, e5200 @ 3.5ghz, 2g ram, 8800gt 512mb

please help
(02-01-2010, 08:19 AM)fuc847 Wrote: i dont mean to bump this up, but i didnt want to create another same topic.

so in the current latest beta SVN build, is there any updates regarding running this game perfectly without the overbloom?

i heard in the latest gsdx, they removed the pixoff_x and y. any way to fix the overbloom?

That sad, EVERYTHING runs perfectly other than the little overbloom and sometimes weird highlights on the right and bottom side. i run this with the latest SVN, DX10 3x scaling at 80 FPS, more than needed.

please help

if u are using the latest svn's go at option and at tabs EE/IOP, VUs and try putting and try raisinf the clamp and round mode's to the oposite of the default in both options. it is suposed to give more combatibility but it kills your fps Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(02-02-2010, 03:53 AM)iakoboss7 Wrote:
(02-01-2010, 08:19 AM)fuc847 Wrote: i dont mean to bump this up, but i didnt want to create another same topic.

please help

if u are using the latest svn's go at option and at tabs EE/IOP, VUs and try putting and try raisinf the clamp and round mode's to the oposite of the default in both options. it is suposed to give more combatibility but it kills your fps Tongue

thanks, do you mean in the speeedhacks tab? if i move the bars to the opposite for EE and VU, it says the compatibility is worse.

using 0.9.7.2529 jan 27 2010
[/quote]

thanks, do you mean in the speeedhacks tab? if i move the bars to the opposite for EE and VU, it says the compatibility is worse.

using 0.9.7.2529 jan 27 2010
[/quote]

if u make the round mode (in both ee and vu) at nearest and the clpamping mode (also in both Tongue ) at full u are at maximum combatibility. i dont think u need to to put it that much just try raising 1 each time in both. maybe it will not work maybe it will i dont know (if u put clamp in none u get more fps <---hint Tongue )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest