Yet ANOTHER controller question from ANOTHER n00b
Well, got the controller "creeping" problem solved. I gave up. I stopped using Lilypad and switched to Pokomon. It's not as "good" a controller, but it does what I need.

I DO see a problem which has to be considered. Pushing up will occasionally cause Rasputin (Psychonauts) to actually turn around and walk TOWARDS me instead of away! The controller can be finessed with to overcome that. I couldn't get the creeping to stop at all.

Sponsored links

(12-15-2019, 12:45 AM)ed rhodes Wrote: Well, got the controller "creeping" problem solved. I gave up. I stopped using Lilypad and switched to Pokomon. It's not as "good" a controller, but it does what I need.

I DO see a problem which has to be considered. Pushing up will occasionally cause Rasputin (Psychonauts) to actually turn around and walk TOWARDS me instead of away! The controller can be finessed with to overcome that. I couldn't get the creeping to stop at all.

That still happens to me sometimes using an actual DualShock with stock settings. I am not sure there is a good fix other than to raise the threshold.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
Actually, my (Xbox 360/Windows) controller started acting up. Raz would start trying to fire his bolt, which suggested the buttons were sticking. I bought a new controller (Xbox 360/Windows) which sucked! The right trigger would only work intermittently. I bought it back and exchanged it for a slightly better controller (Xbox 1/Windows 10) The simpler driver that HAD been working, suddenly had Raz running around without me touching the controls! I changed it back to Lilypad, and it works great!