You guys are the best!
Seriously, i don't sign upto many forums but this one i had too!

I used PCSX2 about 2 years ago and it was in poor state back then, i thought it'd be forgotten eventually. Redownloaded everything again 2 days ago, after alot of configuration through plugins and trying to get the best settings i must say, you guys have seriously revitalised the best console ever!

Playing PS2 games through this look even better than playing them on a CRT TV, playing a real PS2 is obsolete these days because of LCD's making them look ridiculous.

Playing Okami with the new beta PCSX2 is like a dream, it looks ***** amazing, the black squares have pretty much dissapered with a certain CPU hack and it's almost perfect aside from the tiny slowdown in some places (only about 5fps) and small glitches which i'm sure will be fixed eventually ^^

I would even pay for PCSX2! you should really get some donations up Tongue

Thanks for all your hard work! keep it up!Biggrin

Sponsored links

Taking donations would bring down a ***** storm of legal action, but yeah, I know a lot of us would be willing to contribute Tongue
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Actually, the Donation link is available at the bottom of every page on pcsx2.net (but no links on the forum here). So just go to the main page, scroll to the bottom, and there she be. The http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php page is our smallest. You can scroll to the bottom with the least effort there. Tongue2

No legal mess in taking donations for an open source'd project. Packaging and selling the emu might be a different story, but that not something that's going to happen anyway so no point in discussing about it. Wink
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Ah, sweet =] Donated! ^^
Problem rectified Smile I've added a nice donations page in the forum, you can visit it by clicking on the Donate button of the navbar. Thanks to the mybb plugin developers Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well, I gladly stand corrected Tongue
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.