"You need to update some directx libraries"
Hi!

For some reason i can't start my pcsx2, as the graphic cards ask for a update in directx i have already done with Directx End-User Runtime. This is the message it is shown when i cancel the update request:

Quote:Loading plugins...
Binding GS: D:\Games\pcsx2-v1.3.1-73-g9a7d839-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-SSSE3.dll
Windows 6.2.9200
Cannot find d3dx9_43.dll

Obviously, i DO have the d3dx9_43 dll (2345 KB) installed in both Win32 and SysWOW64, but the emulator simply won't detect it even after i copy-pasted it to the folder!

When i try to install Directx 2010 June, as i saw many people reccomending it, a message of error is shown and in the logs the message is "you have a newer version".

Can anybody offer any insight? I run many games in my computer with no problems. I have all the C++ programs from 2008 onwards and my graphic card drivers are up-to-date.

Oh, by the way, it IS a graphic card problem, since when i put GSNull the emulator runs wihout any error.

Computer Specs:
Operating System = Windows 8.1 Pro 64x Bits
Physical RAM = 8 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™ i5-4670k CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphic Card : NVIDEA GeForce GTX 970

Sponsored links

when you was extracted the directx end user runtime you have an dxsetup.exe file , click on that and then install from there .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I've done it many times.

"Installation Complete
DirectX Setup has determined that a newer or equivalent version of Directx has been installed already. No installation is necessary."
trying restarting your pc ?

also their is another way to fix that , download the necessary dll feo. the internet and put them to the directory .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Yup, i've had this problem for a few days now.

I've gotten on the .dll files one version of this d3dx9_43 dll with 1952 KB, when i put it in the folder the problem is solved, however, when i start the ISO, the emulator crashes when opening DEV9. Should i post the log file?

I'll annex it

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 2,82 KB / Downloads: 345)
I hope you was downloaded the runtime from the official one, https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download...2371774318

try this one or the method I mentioned on my previous post .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
I've already edited a feedback on that. Check the previous post please.

Yes, official runtime. The own emulator opens the site for it.
Could you post a screenshot of your plugin selector menu. Also, were you able to play the emulator without crashing in OpenGL (hardware mode) ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-13-2015, 07:18 PM)ssakash Wrote: Could you post a screenshot of your plugin selector menu. Also, were you able to play the emulator without crashing in OpenGL (hardware mode) ?

Sure thing. Just tell me if this is what you asked for.

[Image: Problem1.jpg]
[Image: Problem2.jpg]

And yes, it does run on OpenGL (Thank God)... Should i just keep playing with it? Will it be just as good?
OpenGL is also similar to DX11 but, a little slower sometimes. You can use OpenGL temporarily till you can find what causes the DX problem. As for the dx problem, Make sure that you have the latest gpu drivers and try reinstalling the DirectX redistributable version.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction