Invalid: [Bug Report] Ys - The Ark of Napishtim PAL - SLES-53079
(10-15-2019, 06:19 PM)prafull Wrote: Can you post a savestate right before the problem point in the game?
Of course I can. You can find it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12UYNijD...sp=sharing
The savestate was created right before the place where the bug begins.
OT.. Why can't I upload a 10 MB file? Here it says "Your allocated usage quota is Unlimited", but the only files I've been able to upload had a very little size (under 1MB).
Thanks!

Sponsored links

Looks like you are using pcsx2 1.4 and uploaded savestate made from that. 

Can you retry the game using latest dev build and also post savestate with that?
(10-15-2019, 06:19 PM)prafull Wrote: Can you post a savestate right before the problem point in the game?
Hi Guys!

Don't know what to tell you.. I've tried to replicate the bug on the last release (option that I've already tried before posting the bug, or at least I thought to)..
Nothing, it's not happening anymore. Maybe there was something wrong with some graphic settings.

Clean install, everything's fine.
Thank you for all the support given, and sorry for wasting your precious time!!  Biggrin
Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.