Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses is it playable
if you have a good pc, software mode won't be slow.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Seriously it works? I love this game but I lost it Closedeyes need to buy again Tongue. Windows Vista HP costs £55 now (not too bad) but many people don't like Vista. Oh actually I know isn't there some sort of DirectX10 hack for XP?
<REDACTED>
It's a hoax, none of these work properly so you still need at least Vista for DX10
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-01-2011, 03:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: if you have a good pc, software mode won't be slow.

thats not avilable my computer stink and barley works so its slow what ever i do
and by the way my mouse courser disabear after booting a game ( disable it from lily pad configuration i know that the problem thats it not even on )

(01-01-2011, 05:49 PM)Fezzer Wrote: Seriously it works? I love this game but I lost it Closedeyes need to buy again Tongue. Windows Vista HP costs £55 now (not too bad) but many people don't like Vista. Oh actually I know isn't there some sort of DirectX10 hack for XP?
way ahead of you http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-dx-10-on-...x+10+on+xp
Bositman already told me that
@ Bositman :
thanks for the answer again
i was really about to try that hoax

(01-01-2011, 05:50 PM)Bositman Wrote: It's a hoax, none of these work properly so you still need at least Vista for DX10

what about dx11 dose vista support it
No, you need windows 7. I'm not too up in it but you can have directx11 installed on directx9 hardware however to properly take advantage you need a directx11 GPU. However I also hear that although there is a good bonus from using Gsdx10 over 9 there is little benefit in Gsdx11(I haven't used it though).
<REDACTED>
wow gsdx 11 i didnt heard about it at all
i am planing when i am buying my laptop it going to have dx 11 support ( one of 5 thousand ati gpu )