Yu-gi-oh Duelist Of The Roses graphical bug?
I updated the pnach with that last change in the initial post, added also info about changing EE/IOP to negative and extra(althrough damn, my eyes didn't saw a difference from changing it;p) and also just made an Widescreen patch for all 3D, through I only checked if it works in fights, monster model viewer, map and 3D backgrounds, didn't really tested much, maybe sometime, when I finally get time to play this game myself;p.

Sponsored links

(01-21-2013, 08:49 PM)miseru99 Wrote: If you have US version, you can use my pnach(has also cheats to activate some custom duels which are hard to get by in pcsx2 / disabled by default).

Just throw it into your pcsx2\cheats folder and activate cheats. If you have any other version, well then you'll have to wait for someone to make similar thing:].
Also if your game CRC is different than 0x07AD79C9 you'll have to rename the file to your game crc(you can find it in the pcsx2 log after running the game).
The glitch still happens with it for me, but just for a blink of an eye(or, if you check by moving the camera with left analog, then as long as you keep pressing it).

I just made this account to thanks you for sharing that file
Totally fixed that bug for me
Thanks again i can play happily and revive the nostalgia
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go