Yu-gi-oh Duelist of the Roses Seto Crash
(11-10-2013, 08:14 PM)Saiki Wrote: as of the newest pcsx2 SVN it does not load at all, I do not have 1.0.0 because I use up to date SVNs and my pc was recently "refreshed"

I have no idea why it does not work for you. I am using the latest svn. Look at the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I don't know either, even using interpreter it fails to load (possibly my bios, it's not PAL it's US)
(11-10-2013, 09:01 PM)Saiki Wrote: I don't know either, even using interpreter it fails to load (possibly my bios, it's not PAL it's US)

Is your game code the same as mine?
(11-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Adam.west Wrote: Is your game code the same as mine?

If it's not you can hex edit them to match and it will work.

Off topic:

Every time I see the name Adam.west I think of when Adam West's family guy character said My name isn't Adam We... or is it?

Nobody messes with Adam We!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-10-2013, 11:06 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: If it's not you can hex edit them to match and it will work.

Off topic:

Every time I see the name Adam.west I think of when Adam West's family guy character said My name isn't Adam We... or is it?

Nobody messes with Adam We!

lol ok thanks. If anyone else can look into a fix I would be very grateful.
(11-10-2013, 10:59 PM)Adam.west Wrote: Is your game code the same as mine?

yes, I had the same code.
(11-11-2013, 01:19 AM)Saiki Wrote: yes, I had the same code.

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know I managed to get past the crash. Not completely sure how, I did complete a few more battles and I was running the turbo function at the moment where the crash is suppose to happen (fps at approx 120) and the game continued as it should have done. I did change CDVD plugin to Linux ISO CDVD. Not sure which one of these changes did the trick or if it was just a glitch but I am happy it did.
(11-18-2013, 02:49 PM)Adam.west Wrote: Hi all, just wanted to let you all know I managed to get past the crash. Not completely sure how, I did complete a few more battles and I was running the turbo function at the moment where the crash is suppose to happen (fps at approx 120) and the game continued as it should have done. I did change CDVD plugin to Linux ISO CDVD. Not sure which one of these changes did the trick or if it was just a glitch but I am happy it did.

That's because nobody messes with Adam We.

Sorry, had to go there.

Glad you got it sorted.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-18-2013, 02:49 PM)Adam.west Wrote: Hi all, just wanted to let you all know I managed to get past the crash. Not completely sure how, I did complete a few more battles and I was running the turbo function at the moment where the crash is suppose to happen (fps at approx 120) and the game continued as it should have done.  I did change CDVD plugin to Linux ISO CDVD. Not sure which one of these changes did the trick or if it was just a glitch but I am happy it did.

Could you explain what "change CDVD plugin to Linux ISO CDVD" means?  Because I did everything else you listed and the crash still occurs.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go