Yu-gi-oh Duelist of the roses black map bug
I created a thread about this earlier but for some reason i cant access that anymore so here's an updated version of that... While playing yu-gi-oh duelists of the roses, the map turns black after talking to yugi at the start of the game, but i cant still see the 2 tabs at the bottom of the screen. My pc is running an AMD FX 4130 3.8ghz 4-core processor, nvidia geforce gt610 2gb and 8gb ram. please help!

Sponsored links

Not a valid bug report. Moved.
Tried pressing f9 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah i have. didnt work
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs -Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
windows 7 home premium, pcsx2 1.2.1, yu-gi-oh duelist of the roses ISO, game fixes: 9th 11th and 12th boxes and im pretty sure thats it
(04-09-2014, 01:05 PM)bak3sy Wrote: windows 7 home premium, pcsx2 1.2.1, yu-gi-oh duelist of the roses ISO, game fixes: 9th 11th and 12th boxes and im pretty sure thats it

As i said last time before the thread disappeared: take screenshots of your GSdx settings and their hacks, as well as speedhack and clamping/rounding modes.