Yugioh dulest of the roses glitch screen
When playing Yugioh dulest of the roses when ever I hover over a a 3d character like a deck leader or monster on field the whole screen goes red and for the opponent it goes grey when they hover over a monster. I've seen this question on here before but the answerers suggest to upgraded directX but I have the latest version, 11, so I can't figure out what the problem is.

My specs
12GB of ram
3.8Gz processor
DirectX 11
AMD HD 7570 8 GB of graphics memory with 2 GB of dedicated video memory
windows 8 64 bit

pcsx version 1.0

Sponsored links

moving to the support section.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Can't avoid, sorry... the thread title caught my attention, it should not be "duelist" instead "dulest" Smile

But then sorry again I can't really help with specifics on this game.

PS: Not wanting be just annoying, least yet as a correction since i'm not native English speaker and do err a lot Smile just that it sounded as a typo for dullest, not the brighter or not the sharpest... Laugh
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-05-2013, 08:25 PM)leonidas99 Wrote: When playing Yugioh dulest of the roses when ever I hover over a a 3d character like a deck leader or monster on field the whole screen goes red and for the opponent it goes grey when they hover over a monster. I've seen this question on here before but the answerers suggest to upgraded directX but I have the latest version, 11, so I can't figure out what the problem is.

My specs
12GB of ram
3.8Gz processor
DirectX 11
AMD HD 7570 8 GB of graphics memory with 2 GB of dedicated video memory
windows 8 64 bit

pcsx version 1.0

Don't have the game myself, but first we'll try the basics. See if you still have the glitch with all speed hacks turned off. If it persists, try playing the game in software mode (press the F9 key).

Report back on those things and we'll see what we can do from there.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Now I could read the post seriously. You may need to follow the installation of updates for DirectX, it's not about the version but the last revision. You may have an outdated DX11. Besides you may need to install directX 9.0c also.

Whatever, doing it can't harm, the links are to MicroSoft sites and to the latest release. Everything will work with the newest DX revision but programs compiled using the newest SDK will not work with previous runtime.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-05-2013, 10:30 PM)Koji Wrote: Don't have the game myself, but first we'll try the basics. See if you still have the glitch with all speed hacks turned off. If it persists, try playing the game in software mode (press the F9 key).

Report back on those things and we'll see what we can do from there.

Putting it in software mode worked. Thanks mate.
Use latest svn