ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
In the plugins directory

Sponsored links

Hi, I am not new to PCSX2 but new to Linux. Is there a set of instructions us, people not knowing how to compile stuff, can follow to obtain a fairly new release of the plugin?

Im using ubuntu 12.04 in case anyone needs it.
(08-05-2012, 06:31 AM)Avatarass Wrote: Hi, I am not new to PCSX2 but new to Linux. Is there a set of instructions us, people not knowing how to compile stuff, can follow to obtain a fairly new release of the plugin?

Im using ubuntu 12.04 in case anyone needs it.

The Official PPA hasn't been update in over a month but it's the easiest way to obtain the latest version of pcsx2 and it's plugins: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...ubuntu_ppa
Athlon II x2 245 (@3.6Ghz), 6gb DDR3 1333, GeForce GTS250 2gb Ram, Linux Mint 12 32bit.
I willl update the ppa (stable) when I come back from vacation next week :-)
That's good to know, thanks! =)
Athlon II x2 245 (@3.6Ghz), 6gb DDR3 1333, GeForce GTS250 2gb Ram, Linux Mint 12 32bit.
Just got the update. You are a good man gregory.

EDIT:

Not cool bro. PCSX was slow on OpenGL as it is, now its dead.

I tried to open a game - it works. I tried to switch a video plugin - the whole thing crashed. Now I try to start a game - I get ELF path error.... facepalm
From which version did you updrade to which one? Try to reconfigure pcsx2/plugins maybe an old option create some grabudge
I had 1.0.9.9 unstable (i think), and updated to 1.1.0. unstable.

EDIT: Here's what it looks like

[Image: scaled.php?server=42&filename=screenshot...es=landing]
Can you try to reconfigure everythings. Which plugins did you select.

Edit: I don't think there is any major update between the 2 verions so there isn't any reason to crash now.
I tried, but everything still crashes. Also I tried to install the stable one (0.9.8) just to make sure that my PC is configure correctly - it works, so its definetely the unstable version I got from the last update....

Can you tell me how to reconfigure the package manager so it would see PCSX2 stable from your repository, and not from the official...