ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
If you don't know what to do with sh scripts, that better solution would be to download .so file from previous page and put it in pcsx2/bin/plugins directory.

p.S. You merely need to run 'sh build.sh all', but there is several things you need to do prior this.

Sponsored links

(09-21-2009, 04:51 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: If you don't know what to do with sh scripts, that better solution would be to download .so file from previous page and put it in pcsx2/bin/plugins directory.

p.S. You merely need to run 'sh build.sh all', but there is several things you need to do prior this.

I tried to copy and paste it in my plugins directory, but it just dont recignize gs plugin ... so I decided to build it, I ran 'sh build.sh all' but, here come those 'things' I need to do prior to this LaughLaughLaugh

In file included from Conf.cpp:25:
./../GS.h:31:21: error: GL/glew.h: No such file or directory
./../GS.h:53:22: error: PS2Edefs.h: No such file or directory
./../GS.h:55: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
./../GS.h:56: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
./../GS.h:57: error: expected initializer before ‘PS2EgetLibName’
./../GS.h:69: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
./../GS.h:75: error: expected initializer before ‘void’
./../GS.h:87: error: expected initializer before ‘void’

where I find glew.h and PS2Edefs.h and where I put them ?
(09-21-2009, 05:32 PM)CharlieAmer Wrote:
(09-21-2009, 04:51 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: If you don't know what to do with sh scripts, that better solution would be to download .so file from previous page and put it in pcsx2/bin/plugins directory.

I tried to copy and paste it in my plugins directory, but it just dont recignize gs plugin ... so I decided to build it, I ran 'sh build.sh all' but, here come those 'things' I need to do prior to this LaughLaughLaugh

./../GS.h:31:21: error: GL/glew.h: No such file or directory
./../GS.h:53:22: error: PS2Edefs.h: No such file or directory
./../GS.h:55: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
./../GS.h:56: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
./../GS.h:57: error: expected initializer before ‘PS2EgetLibName’
./../GS.h:69: error: ‘u32’ does not name a type
./../GS.h:75: error: expected initializer before ‘void’
./../GS.h:87: error: expected initializer before ‘void’

where I find glew.h and PS2Edefs.h and where I put them ?

I found glew ... now I need PS2Edefs.h ... where is it ? Laugh
Quote:but it just dont recignize gs plugin ... so I decided to build it
Wrong decision. Probably you miss some needed libraies, CG-toolkit is No1 of missing ones PSEdefs in common directory of pcsx2 project.
(09-21-2009, 07:19 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote:
Quote:but it just dont recignize gs plugin ... so I decided to build it
Wrong decision. Probably you miss some needed libraies, CG-toolkit is No1 of missing ones PSEdefs in common directory of pcsx2 project.

njah Smile
so what do I do to make pcsx2 (I got compiled one) recignize zzogl plugin (also compiled one) ???
I remind, I use opensuse 11.1, when I start pcsx2, gs plugins sections are disabled, indicating there are no gs plugins ... but I copied 3 gs plugins in plugins directory (also I set it to right directory, also tried deleting pcsx2 conf file, nothing helps Sad)

EDIT: I tried running as root, and got this error:
(<unknown>:24155): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:
Install Nvidia-CG-toolkit library. With dev files.
Will this not work for ATI Radeon HD 3870 video cards? Whenever I try I just get a blank black or white screen.. and when talking starts I get a flickering screen with picture showing and disappearing. Totally unuseable.. XP Pro Sp3 32bit with latest Directx 9.
Well, either you try to start unsupported game, nor doing something wrong (meybe trying to run post 1760 beta?)
Running the very latest beta.. just downloaded.. r1888.

My friend also is running XP 32bit with Radeon HD 4850 and he also can not get ZeroGs to work at all either. We both have latest DirectX 9 and latest Catalyst 9.9 drivers.

Game is Dot Hack GU Rebirth.
Well, 1888 is know to be not ready to use beta, just download 1736 and use it (http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/downloads/list).

p.S. If you use third party executable, you should expected a lot of strange issues.