ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
ok i added that line to zerogs.h , now i get 23 errors instead of 307 Wink
ok i found all of these files in other emu includes, going to report back soon
managed to include zlib in there, only 11 errors left because of that wgltext.h header Wink

and i managed to get that wglext.h in there, but now there's a lot of errors like

1>d:\beta\zerogs\opengl\ZeroGSShaders/zerogsshaders.h(52) : error C2065: 'macros' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1031) : error C2065: 'hRC' : undeclared identifier
1>d:\beta\zerogs\opengl\zerogs.h(639) : error C2062: type 'int' unexpected

around 120 errors mostly in zerogsshaders.h
cheers Wink

Sponsored links

extensions are here: http://www.opengl.org/registry/, look at Extension Header Files, but it right in the ZZogl directory (I rather do not made suggestions here -- I don't know windows build system). And with ztutil, you found a new pcsx2-plugins bug :-). zerogsogl_2008.vcproj should be updated. All issues with

RelativePath="..\3rdparty\zlib\adler32.c"

Should be changed to (I do it in r47)

RelativePath="..\..\..\..\3rdparty\zlib\adler32.c"

And I report an issue to a main developers branch.
whoa i didn't realize that's a bug Wink well i found all the include files needed and VS doesn't complain about them anymore, but all those errors start poping up like there's something wrong with the syntax i mentioned above, or is this the problem with VS's compiler?
It's just normal thing, when you first try to compile something on another arch. And zerogs ogl windows was lesser supported one ever (linux one was fixed regulary). Give me a new issue, please.
well aside from those syntax errors all over a place i've got nothing to report Wink hopefully i will be able to test the plugin running on windows sometime Smile or if you mean to post the errors that occur i can make a shot of all of them Wink cheers

by the way i compile the zerogs from pcsx2 main svn without any issues cause i saw you asked me about it earlier
There are two of them: openGL and DX under windows. DX should be compilable, yes. But openGL one... I think it's impossible
1>ZeroGS-OpenGL-Pg - 0 error(s), 4 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

i just compiled it, there were also wglext and zlib file missing but i just copied them over Wink

that's the opengl version of the pcsx2 svn zerogs compile
im no coder but after messing with the includes, and renaming createwindow funtion to createwindowz i got stuck with this
Code:
1>c:\users\salomão\documents\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\GS.h(530) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
1>c:\users\salomão\documents\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\GS.h(1007) : warning C4554: '&' : check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence
1>..\ZZoglSave.cpp(519) : error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found
1>..\ZZoglSave.cpp(530) : error C3861: 'snprintf': identifier not found
1>ZZoglCreate.cpp
1>c:\users\salomão\documents\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\GS.h(530) : warning C4800: 'int' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
1>c:\users\salomão\documents\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\GS.h(1007) : warning C4554: '&' : check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(227) : error C2562: 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ' : 'void' function returning a value
1>        c:\users\salomão\documents\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\zerogs.h(638) : see declaration of 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ'
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(276) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(278) : error C2562: 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ' : 'void' function returning a value
1>        c:\users\salomão\documents\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\zerogs.h(638) : see declaration of 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ'
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(281) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(283) : error C2562: 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ' : 'void' function returning a value
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(286) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(288) : error C2562: 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ' : 'void' function returning a value
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(291) : error C2065: 'hRC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(291) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(293) : error C2562: 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ' : 'void' function returning a value
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(296) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(296) : error C2065: 'hRC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(298) : error C2562: 'ZeroGS::CreateWindowZ' : 'void' function returning a value
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(518) : error C2065: 'bSuccess' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(983) : error C3861: 'STOP_AVI': identifier not found
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1032) : error C2065: 'hRC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1039) : error C2065: 'hRC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1043) : error C2065: 'hRC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1046) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1046) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier
1>..\ZZoglCreate.cpp(1049) : error C2065: 'hDC' : undeclared identifier

1 the snprint ones will be gone by changing them to _snprintf
2 if i just copy/paste the hdc defs in zerogs to zzoglcrete there will be linker errors.
3 same if i include aviutil.h in zzoglcreate
4 bsuccess will be gone if changed to bool bsuccess

yesterday night i got to build a dll, but it had something weird, like the video opening in ToA that flicked really bad even without the speedhacks.
hitting esc, the run -> execute would make the flickering disapper, but would give a Release device error.

any hints so i dont have to luck guess and hope it works (again)? Tongue2
STOP_AVI, sprinrf and bsuccess could be easily removed, and HDC and HRC are very important (I think it's they made a flickering)! You supposed to made them extern, not copy. Create_Window should be inline bool. I update the source, get the latest revision.
So far did this :
1- unincluded aviutil.h from zerogs.cpp ( was giving some linker errors and now not needed i think Smile )
2- moved from zerogs.cpp to ZZoglshaders.cpp (something about not defined when debug or devel build)
Code:
#ifdef _WIN32
//#define EFFECT_NAME "f:\\ps2dev\\svn\\pcsx2\\ZeroGS\\opengl\\"
char* EFFECT_DIR = "C:\\programming\\ps2dev\\zerogs\\opengl\\";
char* EFFECT_NAME = "C:\\programming\\ps2dev\\zerogs\\opengl\\ps2hw.fx";
#else //  NOT _WIN32
char EFFECT_DIR[255] = "~/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/";
char EFFECT_NAME[255] = "~/pcsx2/plugins/gs/zerogs/opengl/ps2hw.fx";

3-in zerogs.h:
//#include "common/PS2Etypes.h"
//#include "common/PS2Edefs.h"
and #include <windows.h> before gl/gl.h
moved #include "ZeroGSShaders/zerogsshaders.h" to after using namespace std;
renamed ZeroGs::CreateWindow to Zerogs::create_window (its says createwindow is a macro that is defined in winuser.h)

4-in ZZoglcreate.cpp:
#include "resource.h"
renamed again createwindow function to create_window

after this get this error:
1>GSmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl SysMessage(char const *,...)" (?SysMessage@@YAXPBDZZ)

fixing it changing it to look same as is gs.h will tehn give this error:

zzoglvb.cpp(92) : error C4716: 'ZeroGS::VB::CheckFrame32bitRes' : must return a value

guessed a random number and made it return. after this it builds a .dll Smile
oh , somewhere in between it complains about not having afxres.h in the win32 folder. just copy afxresmw.h from pcsx2/commom/include and rename