ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
(09-24-2009, 03:33 PM)metalnumb Wrote: cant wait to see this video Happy
i already started but it will take time be patient...this gameplay preview will not be on a high end pc Smile
but the speed is still OK Tongue
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!

Sponsored links

ZZOgl Rev 184 For Linux

btw, Sonic, at the end, were you able to compile the windows version of pcsx2 or zzogl?

Attached Files
.7z   libZeroGSoglr.so.0.19.184.7z (Size: 240,41 KB / Downloads: 359)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3500MHz (250x14 @1,347v) 2500MHz HT/CPUNB
COOLER: Cooler Master 212+
MOBO: Asus M4A785TD-V EVO - - - RAM: 4x2GB kingston DDR3-1333 8-8-8-20 1.5v
VIDEO: ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6950 (6970 Bios MOD)
HDDs: 4x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 (Raid 0) (see link)
(09-26-2009, 05:01 AM)laharl2k Wrote: ZZOgl Rev 184 For Linux

btw, Sonic, at the end, were you able to compile the windows version of pcsx2 or zzogl?
Of course NO its too complicated...so many programs and...duuuuu..i wish there was a video how to do it...its just an impossible job for me ill just be patient and wait for someone to compile and upload them.
|you even have done scripts lucker...but for linux..im screw'd xD|
i wish i could do this..but this is my weak side,Sonic is fast but he cant compile rofl xD
Isnt there a way to convert linux scripts to windows scripts..im just dreaming...probably not Laugh
(09-26-2009, 08:13 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: Isnt there a way to convert linux scripts to windows scripts..im just dreaming...probably not Laugh

teoricaly, yes, (it's just <comands that you would execute in a shell prompt> in a text file) the problem is that the programs that i use to compile under linux just don't exist in windows. The script would do the same but you would have to adapt it to the programs used in windows, but i'm not sure if they support command lines, if not you would have to do some steps manualy ^^U

7Zip will work but i don't know if tortoiseSVN will, or if "cp", "rm", and those work the same way

take a look at it, it's not so long or complicated, the problem is what i told you above.
(lines begining with # are comments)
Quote:#!/bin/bash
7z x pcsx2-read-only.7z
7z x zerogs.7z
cd ./pcsx2-read-only
svn up
rm -rf ./plugins/zerogs
cd ../zerogs
svn up | grep " rev* *" >> ../zzogl_log.txt
cp -r ../zerogs ../pcsx2-read-only/plugins/
cd ../pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs
chmod +x ./build.sh (not necessary in windows)
./build.sh all (this is to compile zzogl, but THIS doesn't work in windows if i am correct)
cp ./opengl/libZeroGSoglr.so.* ../../../ -v
cp ./opengl/ps2hw.dat ../../../ -v
cd ../../../
rm -rf ./pcsx2-read-only
rm -rf ./zerogs
ZZOgl rev 184 for Windows

Attached Files
.7z   ZZOgl-r184.7z (Size: 330,84 KB / Downloads: 649)
(09-26-2009, 10:17 AM)laharl2k Wrote:
(09-26-2009, 08:13 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: Isnt there a way to convert linux scripts to windows scripts..im just dreaming...probably not Laugh

teoricaly, yes, (it's just in a text file) the problem is that the programs that i use to compile under linux just don't exist in windows. The script would do the same but you would have to adapt it to the programs used in windows, but i'm not sure if they support command lines, if not you would have to do some steps manualy ^^U

7Zip will work but i don't know if tortoiseSVN will, or if "cp", "rm", and those work the same way

take a look at it, it's not so long or complicated, the problem is what i told you above.
(lines begining with # are comments)
Quote:#!/bin/bash
7z x pcsx2-read-only.7z
7z x zerogs.7z
cd ./pcsx2-read-only
svn up
rm -rf ./plugins/zerogs
cd ../zerogs
svn up | grep " rev* *" >> ../zzogl_log.txt
cp -r ../zerogs ../pcsx2-read-only/plugins/
cd ../pcsx2-read-only/plugins/zerogs
chmod +x ./build.sh (not necessary in windows)
./build.sh all (this is to compile zzogl, but THIS doesn't work in windows if i am correct)
cp ./opengl/libZeroGSoglr.so.* ../../../ -v
cp ./opengl/ps2hw.dat ../../../ -v
cd ../../../
rm -rf ./pcsx2-read-only
rm -rf ./zerogs

first..with what am i supose to use that code and where do the files have to be...just write me an e-mail if u want to explain how to to this...
Well, windows project file was supposed to do all work, than linux auto-hell supposed to do. But in both linux and windows world the most noticeable task is to resolve dependencies -- programs, that should be installed before compilation.
(09-26-2009, 04:20 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: first..with what am i supose to use that code and where do the files have to be...

lol doesn't matter XD
I am having le problem. ZZOgl used to work fine, but now it doesn't. I tired it with game CD and also with... BIOS both give same error:

CG ERROR: "Invalid context handle."

It repeats infinitely.

I tried it on several PCSX and playground beta and... 3 builds of ZZOgl. Build 165, 179 and 182. Also with no speed hacks and default options under Advanced tab. I deleted ini's and all registry entries of PCSX2.

I want to try ZZOgl with the game Echo Night: Beyond since both GSDX and ZeroGS are too glitchy. That is the main reason I am trying to use ZZOgl again... the last time was SMT: Nocturne since that is also glitchy on the other plugins.

Plz help! I have cg.dll and cgGL.dll in PCSX 2 folder. I also have the April 2009 Cg pack installed. The dlls are from that pack.

I don't know what could have changed to cause this error...
If a Nocturne was normal, than this issue is sign of bug. Could you provide me a little more info, such as console output (at list last 20 strings)?