ZeroGS 0.97.1 keeps crashing
My graphics card is an Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family, it supports pixel shader 2.0, max memory is 256mb and I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate with an Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2180 @2.00GHz processor. I've read that the plugin only needs pixel shader 2.0, and I just can't get it to work. It crashes PCSX2(1.0.0) everytime I load up a game. I wanted to try it because I was hoping it could run my games faster. I'm unable to use the HW mode for the gdsx plugins (Directx9), so I'm stuck using the software mode. I'm trying to play Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, so those are the games I'm running. Can anyone help with the current info I've presented or do you need more?

Sponsored links

ZeroGS is an old plugin. AFAIK, developpement & support have stopped long ago.

Better keep playing on your PS2 until you can afford a new machine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Would a previous version of pcsx work at all?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(03-24-2013, 06:13 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Would a previous version of pcsx work at all?

I haven't tried, but I'll do that now and let you know how it goes!
dunno about an old version of pcsx2, but an old version of gsdx should be able to correctly support your GPU. Of course, you'll probably experience bugs or crashes but who cares ? Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-24-2013, 06:13 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Would a previous version of pcsx work at all?

I tried with 0.9.8 but this time, the plugin wouldn't even load

(03-24-2013, 06:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: dunno about an old version of pcsx2, but an old version of gsdx should be able to correctly support your GPU. Of course, you'll probably experience bugs or crashes but who cares ? Smile

Really? I'm desperate, so I can just ignore the crashing lol. Where should I start?
Seriously? by the machine, this one is just too old to have a chance at all. Not wanting to be blunt or unpleasant for the sake of unpleasantness, the machine is just too much below the minimal requirements to run games in PCSX2.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Ah damn, oh well. Thanks for the suggestions anyway guys. Looks like I'll be finishing KH with around 30-60 fps.