ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1 crashing after being executed
While I am writing this, I am also looking everywhere in the forums on how to correct this problem. The thing is, my laptop can support Pixel Shaders 2.0 (which I assume to be the only requirement for it to work seeing that it says so in the guide page on the PCSX2 site). Can anyone tell me what is going on and how I can fix this? My graphics card is a Mobile Intel 965 Express Chipset Family, but I'm not sure if it's exactly up to date. I also have DirectX 10 (and I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of DirectX...)

Sponsored links

Hmm do you get the error opening GS or does PCSX2 crash?
I need your whole configuration and plugins used to help you.Also full system specs please
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-17-2009, 03:00 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hmm do you get the error opening GS or does PCSX2 crash?
I need your whole configuration and plugins used to help you.Also full system specs please

The PCSX2 crashes. I should have written that in the title -_-

Anyways, here's everything I can find related to graphics and my config for PCSX2.

[Image: specsconfigko1.jpg]
Why you don't try GSDX instead of ZeroGS?
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
(01-18-2009, 05:01 PM)Nokiaman Wrote: Why you don't try GSDX instead of ZeroGS?

I already am, but sometimes when I play KHFM+, the screen goes blank and I was thinking ZeroGS may be a possible solution to that.