ZeroGS OGL patch
(12-24-2008, 03:42 PM)icemann Wrote: Me or Zeydlitz you speaking to? As I`m not a coder and was taking a total guess.

Yupp, it was for u, makes me laugh what u've wrote. Shouldn't talk bout things u ain't got any knowledge. Blush

Sponsored links

Good thing your banned. Would have a few choice words to say after that comment.

No`one likes an arogant one.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
To bring this thread back to the original trak a bit, thought I'd note that all the changes in ZeroGS in this patch are currently in playground svn. Smile
But you get a segfault with the newest ZeroGS.

i'm using nvidia 177.82
and compiled by myself, maybe i should try your binarys.

Edit: with debug

pcsx2: GSmain.cpp:603: s32 GSopen(void*, char*, int): Assertion `GSirq != __null' failed.
I think it's not a patch fault. But it's really weird behavior.

The gs open worked like:

in GS.cpp (pcsx2 main) gsOpen start.
it calls GSirqCallback, which SHOULD be zerogs GSirqCallback, I could not check it now, but if it is not, we have a bug.
GSirqCallback in GSmain.cpp (zerogs code) set GSirq() to gsIrq()
And then assertion GSirq != null happened.

Well, gsIrq() probably was set to null in pcsx2 code, than it's pcsx2 bug.
Ha Laugh
i did know it, because it was so sudden and the plugin hasn't a update and this happens with old zeroGS versions too.
This gsirq error appeared somewhere between 0.9.4 and latest svn(i'll check if it's present on playground revision 2 a bit later actually), i just comment this assert out, lol Smile

Thanks for the AA switch fix for MTGS mode, it was bugging me for a long time, but i never got time to actually examine it, too many other things to fix always Wink
If you have some fixes, please, provide it. They could be included into playground version of ZGS ogl.