ZeroGS.dll plugin load failure and more...
An acquaintance of mine cannot connect to the Microsoft site and thus cannot use the DirectX Web Installer. This issue may arise for blueboy. Also the 8400 is very...minimal.
Intel Core i5 3570 | 8GB DDR3 | Radeon HD6870 | Windows 7

Sponsored links

(03-31-2010, 06:31 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Well, if all else fail, just download it from a different site. (like guru3d or w/e)

Haven't found any that work. I've all the pages I can find that offer the download.
(03-31-2010, 08:02 AM)k1net1cs Wrote: ...or try downloading from FileHippo.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_directx/

sorry, this one didn't work either
(03-31-2010, 10:56 AM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: If you don't want to load the whole DirectX, just load the web installer, which is just 300 kb big. You can find it here. The site is German, but I know it and it'll work for sure. Just click at ">>>Zum Download" and then at "Doanload-Server CHIP Online". After that, the download will start automatically.

this one didn't work either, sorry
That link works, others found in google work... none of the redist ones connect to microsoft site so you have a problem with your PC in which case we can just wish you luck :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-31-2010, 08:57 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That link works, others found in google work... none of the redist ones connect to microsoft site so you have a problem with your PC in which case we can just wish you luck Tongue

thanks for the effort! Smile I had a feeling that there was something with my computer and directx installs. Now I just need to figure out wtf is wrong with my computer and directx.
(03-31-2010, 08:57 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That link works, others found in google work... none of the redist ones connect to microsoft site so you have a problem with your PC in which case we can just wish you luck Tongue

so in other words, I need to get direct X 10 to run pcsx2?
No, in the same words she wishes you good luck. =b

Well, jokes aside, how did you install the DirectX Runtime which link I gave you from FileHippo?
That one should have you to extract it to a folder, right?
Have you gone to that folder and then run the 'DXSETUP.exe'...?

If that fails, have you tried right-clicking the 'DXSETUP.exe' file and then 'Run as administrator'?
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.