ZeroGS.dll plugin load failure and more...
Plugin load failure: C:\Program Files\Pcsx2\plugins\ZeroGS.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>

rom2 NOT FOUND

erom NOT FOUND

and it also tells me to update my direct x version. I have configured everything just as the guide on this forum intructed. What do I do?

System Specs:

Windows 7 Professional

Manufacturer Sony Corporation
Model VGN-FZ470E
Total amount of system memory 2.00 GB RAM
System type 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2
64-bit capable Yes

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 374 GB
Disk partition (C: ) 180 GB Free (374 GB Total)
Media drive (E: ) CD/DVD/BD

Graphics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GT
Total available graphics memory 1023 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 256 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 767 MB
Display adapter driver version 7.15.11.128
Primary monitor resolution 1280x800
DirectX version DirectX 10

Network

Network Adapter Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
Network Adapter Marvell Yukon 88E8036 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller

Just found out that I am actually running direct X 11 and there might be an issue with win 7 downgrading the directX version

So, I guess I need to either find a way around win 7 to downgrade my dirextX verson or, find a way to configure pcsx2 to run with directX 1. Any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(03-31-2010, 03:41 AM)blueboy499 Wrote: it also tells me to update my direct x version. What do I do?

Update your direct x.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(03-31-2010, 03:52 AM)CKL Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 03:41 AM)blueboy499 Wrote: it also tells me to update my direct x version. What do I do?

Update your direct x.

I can't because: this is Windows 7 pro and for some reason it wont let me, and all I could upgrade to is DirectX 11 and so far from what I see, PCSX2 doesn't support it.
Update DirectX, either one of these should work:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

Other than that you didn't mention your problem, you couldn't play games or what?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-31-2010, 04:09 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Update DirectX, either one of these should work:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en

Other than that you didn't mention your problem, you couldn't play games or what?

every direct x update doesn't work for my computer for some reason. the problem I am having is: when I try to start the emulator, a pop-up states that I first need to update directX (and leads me to the microsoft download center for directX). Then it tells me that the GS Plugin failed to load. I have tried more than 20 different sites with directX downloads and none of them work or I can install the packege but when it has to connect to Microsoft in any way, it failes to connect.
Possible scenarios:
1) Your OS is not legit
2) Anti-virus is blocking your connection
3) Firewall is blocking your connection
If it is 2 and/or 3, you just need to temporarily turn off your anti-virus/firewall.
If it is 1, you need to download the package from a different site. (google is your friend)
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
(03-31-2010, 04:29 AM)dr_thrax Wrote: Possible scenarios:
1) Your OS is not legit
2) Anti-virus is blocking your connection
3) Firewall is blocking your connection
If it is 2 and/or 3, you just need to temporarily turn off your anti-virus/firewall.
If it is 1, you need to download the package from a different site. (google is your friend)

I just got done disabling every security device including the firewall and I still am having no luck with connecting to Microsoft's Download Center. You think safe mode (with cmd prompt) would do the trick?
Well, if all else fail, just download it from a different site. (like guru3d or w/e)
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
...or try downloading from FileHippo.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_directx/
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz ([email protected])
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
If you don't want to load the whole DirectX, just load the web installer, which is just 300 kb big. You can find it here. The site is German, but I know it and it'll work for sure. Just click at ">>>Zum Download" and then at "Doanload-Server CHIP Online". After that, the download will start automatically.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.