ZeroGS r3878 - No .AVI Recording
Video 
I'm using the latest PCSX2 0.9.7 beta (r3878) and I can record videos fine under GSdx r3878 but as I'm primarily recording HD Final Fantasy X videos I would prefer to be able to use ZeroGS as GSdx doesn't scale UI elements, particularly the HUD, very well. When using a D3D internal res higher than native, text and other HUD elements are still readable but there are tiny artifacts present which just aren't there with ZeroGS.

When I press F12 under ZeroGS, absolutely nothing happens. I don't get the popup that is present in GSdx and video recording does not start.

Anyone that can either recommend a fix for the video recording issue under ZeroGS, or a fix for the minor UI corruption under GSdx, both would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored links

It should work just fine, but there is a weird bug with the F1-f12 keys that pops up every now and then. Sometimes I can't press any of the F keys (saving, loading etc), but, if I press Escape and then click on "resume", I can suddenly use the F keys!
F12 in GSdx works fine after you follow this method.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
(10-14-2010, 10:02 PM)nintendo85 Wrote: It should work just fine, but there is a weird bug with the F1-f12 keys that pops up every now and then. Sometimes I can't press any of the F keys (saving, loading etc), but, if I press Escape and then click on "resume", I can suddenly use the F keys!
F12 in GSdx works fine after you follow this method.

I've been having no problems with recording in GSdx, I just prefer the quality of ZeroGS for the game that I'm currently trying to record.

I've tried your suggestion anyway but Escape doesn't initiate suspend under ZeroGS and if I suspend/resume manually that doesn't help either.