ZeroGS won't let me Apply configurations
I'm on XP so I have write access and I don't have any permissions problems.
The ZeroGS settings are saved to the settings file but F12 don't do anything and the option always stays as not enabled(even on ZeroGS that comes with pcsx2 0.9.6)

Sponsored links

(12-09-2012, 08:13 PM)vsub Wrote: I'm on XP so I have write access and I don't have any permissions problems.
The ZeroGS settings are saved to the settings file but F12 don't do anything and the option always stays as not enabled(even on ZeroGS that comes with pcsx2 0.9.6)

Hmm, that may not be true always, vsub. I mean is not the case of access rights issues that are common in windows vista and later (which sprouts even when the user has write access to the files).

Although not common it's possible write access problems when the file is marked "owned" by some other than the current user and does exist in XP also. One common example is if the file was created or had that ownership changed while creating under the "Administrator" account or by another user login in a multiusers environment. I have seen cases of files downloaded from internet having that ownership property flagged and causing issues on XP more than once. Not uncommon when a user takes over a whole disk (as was common among XP users once).

Whatever, it has no meaning for this thread, but may be good remembering these basic things which can make us lose time troubleshooting problems till recalling them Smile Strangely enough XP users are more inclined to mess with SID and SSID than later OS users.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Hmm,the same thing happens with ZZOgl too.
You click on the option,hit ok,the settings are saved in the ini file but once you open the settings window again,the option is disabled again
(12-09-2012, 10:51 PM)vsub Wrote: Hmm,the same thing happens with ZZOgl too.
You click on the option,hit ok,the settings are saved in the ini file but once you open the settings window again,the option is disabled again

Seems a problem with the plugin indeed, can you verify if it is just recreating it from defaults? if some other configuration sticks the config is doing it's part and that specific option is being messed or purposefully disabled by the plugin.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Interlace - always auto checked no matter how many times you disable the option(the settings are saved but the checkbox is auto enabled)

Bilinear,AA,Save Snapshot and Resolution work fine

Wireframe,Capture Avi,FullScreen and 16:9 are always auto unchecked

All advanced options are auto checked\unchecked correctly