ZeroSPU
I cant install ZeroSPU. I have tried both drag and drop and normal install, it just wont work.
It wont show up in the list, any help is appreciated
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"

Sponsored links

------
(03-30-2011, 12:46 PM)kevstah2004 Wrote: ------

I said help...
its probably missing the required runtime.
(03-31-2011, 12:31 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: its probably missing the required runtime.

what is a runtime?
a file or collection of files holding functions and classes that the application or component of an application needs to operate correctly.

zlib for instance, or VisualC.

if directx is up to date, then you might need the VC 2005 or 2008 x86 redists installed.... i can't remember which.

Quote:assemblyIdentity type="win32" name="Microsoft.VC90.CRT" version="9.0.21022.8" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"

im gonna go with VC2008 SP1 x86 redistributable.
Leopard version requires portaudio, have you installed it?
SL version includes portaudio libs in the package
(03-31-2011, 11:42 AM)zedr0n Wrote: Leopard version requires portaudio, have you installed it?
SL version includes portaudio libs in the package

I have installed everything I need. :-)
And I think I should mention that I have made no changes at all to the .app file. ONLY moved my isos in there for easier access.
Hm, if it isn't showing up in the list, that's definitely zerospu missing a library, and the only additional library is portaudio - http://pcsx2mac.net/files/portaudio.pkg, try reinstalling it and then check it's present in /usr/local/lib
(04-01-2011, 02:26 PM)zedr0n Wrote: Hm, if it isn't showing up in the list, that's definitely zerospu missing a library, and the only additional library is portaudio - http://pcsx2mac.net/files/portaudio.pkg, try reinstalling it and then check it's present in /usr/local/lib

Seems that the package is indeed gone, I cant find it in my LIB. Ill try reinstalling it.