ZoE2 requires clamping mode to be set to full in both EE and VU recompilers.
The game will not look right if you do not set the clamping to full.

Sponsored links

wat do u mean
LOL he means that it probly either visually or mechanically looks incorrect if his clamping is not set to Full and Extra+Preserve lol

im guessing he wants a workaround since it probly runs slow with those set so high, and im sure hes already toned quality like GSDX and Sound to low as possible and then speedhacks up with clamping to full. am i right or wrong?
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
No I was hoping they'll add it to the database of games to automatically change the clamping mode to full so we won't have to set the clamping to full just for this game.
but doing tht will FORCE slowdowns, people want speed and compatibility, and not always have to have med-high cpus.
But i do c ur point. your fav game has to be set to max workload...
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
Where does the game need what setting?
Putting the VU clamps to full is excessive and should only be a last resort.
For the EE, full is a fully software floating point unit emulation, also seems excessive.
I tested the ntsc version of this game and it works fine with the default pcsx2 settings, clamping had no noticeable visual or speed effect. (tested first level Smile )
maybe if he described what problem he had better (and screenshots) it could be more helpful but I don't see any problem with this game.
Need more details by your statement "...does not look right." I know this game have several issues. Also I tried the clamping mode and it looks the same -.- the issues are still there...
Wtf? What's wrong with the forums!? Why does my post look like that?

Nevermind, it let me EDIT PROPERLY now.
Uh try actually playing through the game. The fist level alone isn't going to show you anything.