a bit laggy on super robot scramble commander 2
hello everyone, I have been playing for a while using this emu and I just wanna say thank you for the work u guys do its really impressive and im posting this thread just to know why im lagging in the game although I think I have a high end laptop which is almost equal to a high end computer ( its only lagging where there r many robots fighting ) fps goes about to 40 something thats when there r too many but when there is about 3 or 4 it goes about 59 or 58 and there is one other game its called Gigantic Drive I havent tried this game now but I have tried it before and it lags way more than this game and that game have a way bigger 3d model ( way bigger robots ) but both r fun games plz if anyone knows a solution plz tell me Sad
my specs:

i7 6700hq 3.5ghz
gtx 1070 8gb
16gb ddr4 2400mhz
the game is on the ssd

I have tried several games that I played with in the past with my old laptop and I can really see the improvement but in this game its kind of improved just a bit not like the other games
and im using the PCSX2 1.5.0-20170113235225 - compiled on Jan 14 2017   not really sure if u guys need this info but posted it anyway
and I have tried opengl hardware and Directx 11 hardware and I think I have better fps with the direct x11 ( AVX 2 )

Sponsored links