a bug in harvest moon a wondefull life
hi everybody.i download pcsx2 latest version and install it to play the harvest moon.in first i have fps problem it mean the game played very slowly but with speed hack setting i can solute that but in the beginig of the first day character cant move and just turned around!i search at the internet and cannot found any help then i found the problem
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
problem is from controller plugin.with lilypad and twinpad all version(include latest version)character just turn around himself and with ssspsx pad character just go north-west and south east!!!!!!!
i use older version and latest version of them but problem remain!i love this game plz fix the bug or help me.
harvest save homeland has not a bug and i can play it good.

Sponsored links

have you tried putting the EE and VU clamps on full + extra sign? wierd stuff like this is sometimes fixed that way.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yes i try 4hours and all options one by one.the problem is pad controller plugin.because it when i change from lily pad to ssspsx it go to nw and se!!!
no one can help me plz? Unsure i'll waiting for way to solute.plz help me.
Sad
I borrowed that game some time before to tried and that much worked fine, try with the stable 0.9.6 pcsx2 I guess or some of the gamefixes in 0.9.7.

Would help if you show us your pcsx2 settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
my cpu is amd phenom 9550,ram bus 1066 an 4gb,graphic ati 4850 1gb saphire.
i make a pic from my setting of pcsx2 and it is on attachment under the post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok, set all settings to defaults (so disable gamefixes and speedhacks) and try again from the beginning (don't use save states if you've been using them).

Can you post a pic of your Lilypad settings? both the general and pad1 tabs.
Are you using a gamepad or keyboard? Oh and I hope you're trying to move with the buttons you set to the analog axis and not the d-pad.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Jebus, no wonder youre having trouble, get them speedhacks off.. you cant just turn them all up full whack, each little change effects stability, whacking them all right up will just make pcsx2 incredibly unstable and unpredictable.

as shadowlady says, turn them off, for testing purposes at least. Same goes for game fixes, you should not need to turn them on unless the game mentioned is on the tooltips is the one you are playing.

hi.i disable speed hacks option one by one and all on or off but nothing happen.
reset all setting and start game again,satrt game with version 9.6 but problem stay alive Laugh
and i use analog and arrows on joystick,i used keyboard...but nothing happen.
here is my joystick setting(lilypad)(i on or off all option in general tab)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

try taking off the guitar hero 2 hack. if i recall, the guitar hero guitars keep one axis perminantly on, so t hat might interfere.