about capture avis!
cheers, I do make a video file with the update graphics plug-in Zero GS KOSMOS 0.97.1,forabout 3minutes and it volumed 300MB, does that proper?

anyway what I am really want to know is, I can't open it! any time I try it turns out there is something wrong in the exploer.exe and all the browsers of all the disks files will be closed. as I follow the instruction, it says the following file is included in this report:
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\6950_appcompat.txt
with a long list of figures which is supposed to be the error encourted.

oh, I forget to mention, since the newest virson is still a bit of slow after I've tried all kinds of configuration ways which I use on the old generation, I acctually sellect the graphics plug-in out and put it in to the old virson in right place.

I am looking forward for any helpful advice from you cool guys...

Also, can any of you tell me what wrong with the speed, I try the limit option in the frame limiting part under the CPU configeration, it is too slow; while I try the Frame skip and AU skip, the screen twinkling...

Sponsored links

(12-20-2008, 05:29 AM)blabla Wrote: cheers, I do make a video file with the update graphics plug-in Zero GS KOSMOS 0.97.1,forabout 3minutes and it volumed 300MB, does that proper?
I never made such captured avis myself, but assuming that the plugin makes them in an unpacked format (the only way possible with normal emulation speed), that seems quite reasonable. Once when I used VirtualDub to modify the sound packing of an avi, I forgot to set the video processing to "Direct stream copy", and just left it at full processing without compression, resulting in a file of 23GB for a fairly short TV episode. Properly packed to XviD that episode is now an avi of only 328 MB. So that video was then compressed by a factor of 70.

This may seem very impressive compared to normal compression factors for other binary files (zipped programs and such), but it is quite normal for video, as all natural video scenes (even when computer generated) contain a huge amount of redundancy.

Quote:anyway what I am really want to know is, I can't open it! any time I try it turns out there is something wrong in the exploer.exe and all the browsers of all the disks files will be closed.
That is probably just because the player is not configured properly for the type of unpacked video generated. Like I said I've never done it myself. You should check the video in G-Spot or similar tool to check whether it thinks you have what's needed for playback.

Quote:as I follow the instruction, it says the following file is included in this report:
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\6950_appcompat.txt
with a long list of figures which is supposed to be the error encourted.
Judging from the path and filename, that could be a temporary error report on application compatibility problems of some kind, such as a missing playback codec.

Quote:oh, I forget to mention, since the newest virson is still a bit of slow after I've tried all kinds of configuration ways which I use on the old generation, I acctually sellect the graphics plug-in out and put it in to the old virson in right place.
That might not be so good an idea.

I'm not involved in the programming, but if any part of the plugin API was changed then you should only use those plugins guaranteed to be compatible to the program version you're using. Not a new plugin with an old program version, nor an old plugin with the new program version, as either of those mixtures could cause bugs.

Quote:I am looking forward for any helpful advice from you cool guys...
I hope someone involved with the coding can reply to your mixed plugin usage, as I don't really know what was changed in the version update.

Quote:Also, can any of you tell me what wrong with the speed, I try the limit option in the frame limiting part under the CPU configeration, it is too slow;
Frame limit should have no effect at all if your emulation is slow, as the only effect it is intended to have is to prevent the framerate from exceeding that of a real console. It should never cause the framerate to be slower than that, but neither can it help in raising a framerate which is slower for other reasons.

Quote:while I try the Frame skip and AU skip, the screen twinkling...
Frame skip can obviously give unwanted visual effects since some of the screens that would be displayed by a real console are just ignored.

As for AU skip, I'm not really sure how that is involved.

Best regards: dlanor
Or you can use Fraps, And With any movie thats recorded, the file is uncompressed so you should use a converter.

check for a up to date version of Fraps at isohunt
and as for a converter i would recommend WinAvi which could also be Searched for on isohunt
Smoke Till I Choke, High Till I die
When i Die ima be so high that ima get up and walk leaving the concrete Bare with the Chalk Outline Still there.
(12-20-2008, 11:48 PM)bmreyna Wrote: Or you can use Fraps, And With any movie thats recorded, the file is uncompressed so you should use a converter.

check for a up to date version of Fraps at isohunt
and as for a converter i would recommend WinAvi which could also be Searched for on isohunt

Sorry but we do not support OR promote piracy,so telling people to search programs which are not free on a torrent site will not be tolerated...just use the trial version of FRAPS which should work fine
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Errr Bositman... isohunt? I doubt they give ones there with "no serial key, registration form, cd key generator"... www.fraps.com to download from official site...

Costs 30-40$ full version without limits but recording with fraps usually slows your FPS by 5-10 frames...
[Image: FireFlower.jpg]
[Image: 463094.png]
Quote:but recording with fraps usually slows your FPS by 5-10 frames...
Well during the recording, but when you see the final recording it's not as if there was a slow down. I think fraps automatically compensate the loss of speed in final video.
thank you very much, what you have said are very impressive, it really very kind of all of you. I'll try...
A free (legal) alternative to Fraps is the VH Screen Capture Driver with VLC's capture mode. Wink
I‘ve succeeded, although the unregistered program can only capture a slip for 30seconds each time, however that is sufficient to include my good performance time in in any game.
AND the picture is anyway tolerable

thank yoou all again^^
use camstudio download from official website absolutely free...absolutely no warez!

Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CamStudio
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel