acer/ati configuration
hey i decided to try to emulate a game on my acer laptop instead of my other computer, since it had a better graphic card.

however im experiencing that it's slower to run a game from the laptop and it has lower FPS, and i was wondering if anyone had any experiences with ATI or Acer manufactored Laptops.

AMD Athlon 64x2 processor (2.1 GHz)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 - 1471 MB Hypermemory (whatever that means)
4 GB memory
Vista

Sponsored links

Depends on the game. Not that your laptop's processor is a bit on the slow side for many 3d PS2 games aside from basic ones like kingdom hearts and FFX.
[Image: 2748844.png]
yeah..
ur GPU is kinda ok but ur CPU otherwise..
anyway u can play 2d games like disgaea n disgaea 2 just fine and a few not demanding 3d games like Koji mentioned above
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
I would like to play tekken 5, im getting speeds around 50 fps, i would like to get the most fitting settings and plugins. to see how it works out.

settings so far:

GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
windowed - Direct3D 10 - native
Nloop hack, texturing filter, logaritmic z. all turned on
Download the latest beta (revision 1888) it has a new speed hack called VU Cycle steal that works very well for this game. You can download the beta either from the public beta portion of the website, or from the download section of the forum.
[Image: 2748844.png]
thx that helped, what should i do about the CPU section?