action replay max compatiblility
well as i have seen with my eyes its posible to run action replay max enable cheats but when i try to change disk (select new iso in iso plugin) and press execute again after presing the confirmation that i have puted the disc in it shows the ar max loading screen and after that it crushes or no emulation.
is there any way to make it work? i have tried 0,9,6 official the r-1888 and the svn r-2186 (with r-2376 plugins) and still i get the same results.
worked for anyone anywhere?
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest

Sponsored links

As far as I know, action replay are currently not supported. Probably because there currently isn't any support for switching discs (even if you change isos/discs there is no message sent to the virtual PS2 to let it know that change has taken place)
[Image: 2748844.png]
2 bad :/ if ar max could work we wouldnt have to create patches for codes Wink (at least for the games ar has) only for the new ones
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
It was long time ago when I tried ARMAX and it works.I use an image of ARMAX and the disk of a game(FFX-2)and it worked just fine(I think I used Gigahertz and I mount the image and after that change the drive when armax asked for the game)

The only problem with armax is that you can't use images or backup disks,only the original disk of the game.
2 bad couse buckup images run faster u dont need to w8 the dvd drive to respond/read the disc (like when its loading or changing stages)