address searching
im giving up my searches for the day, im making no progress

im use to searching for standard values in other games, Diablo 2 being the easiest to hack with CE
i have never had any luck with emulators tho as the address values change even when the game is paused, which is why i questioned my searching method
"A celestial descends onto Earth to give advice.
Buuuut, for me they're all advice that can't be put to action."  -Tenshi Hinanawi

R5 5600x @ 3.8 GHz; 32GB 2666MHz; GA AX370-Gaming K5-CF; EVGA GTX 1070

Sponsored links

If you really find the correct address for your cheat,the address will not change unless:
1.The game uses the same address for something else in different condition
2.The game have some kind of cheating protection(those games are rare)
3.You try to use different pcsx2 version which have different base address
4.If you search for items and the game have addresses for slots,for example when you find the item you want but after that put some other item in the same slot(because you sold you old one,use it or arrange the items)

There could be other reasons too but I can't think of anything else right now.

I making cheats for every emulator that I use without problems with ArtMoney.

...the values are not always what you see
1. most likely the issue as the addresses i did find effectively reversed for each rumble (of course they may have been false positives so...)
2. SLAI was released b4 the mod chip was perfected
3. i tend to do full searches anyway as they are more accurate (plus i dont mind waiting, i got a quad-core)
4. atm, im camping a single config, im not even changing the durability of the weapon mods

also i taught myself thru dec values so i never needed to see them in hex or the 8-bit conversion crap (like i said Diablo 2: LOD is the easiest to hack)

ill have to check out artmoney, considering it effectively targets emulators
"A celestial descends onto Earth to give advice.
Buuuut, for me they're all advice that can't be put to action."  -Tenshi Hinanawi

R5 5600x @ 3.8 GHz; 32GB 2666MHz; GA AX370-Gaming K5-CF; EVGA GTX 1070