again a pcsx2 lagging thread.. i guess
(12-13-2014, 04:39 PM)mixpimp Wrote: ( but well i tried the advices i got now, and tekken, crash bandicoot and dragonball sayan saga all are working fine now. so ty for that Smile hope every other game i try will work fine too. thanks guys Smile
well, if you have overclocked now, just make sure, the temps are good and get a cpu cooler just to be on the safer side. since, some amd processor's have thermal throttling even at stock speeds.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(12-13-2014, 04:08 PM)mixpimp Wrote: Oh okay :X turned it off again.
And wtf.. Sad how much i need to run this freakin emulator xD ...

I am not that much into OC... im scared to burn my hardware :X
I got the MSI 760gm-p23 FX Mainboard, and MSI got a software called Control Center where u can do OC Profiles (see attached screen) i now set it to gaming, is it safe do go even higher? :/ its overclocked now from 3,8 to 4,0ish~ so 0,2ghz, is 0,4 safe? Wacko

Okay, i will try that and keep that in mind too!

i try to run Tekken 5 (as i said in my first post x) ) crash bandicoot worked prefectly fine Wacko but ty i will keep that in mind too!

Alright, will keep that in mind too and try it !

And for Coornio, im sry^^ i did.
turned it off again

Anything is relatively safe as long as you don't touch the voltage. Generally you wont be frying anything if you don't touch the voltage. The worst you might do is make your system unstable and need to turn it back down.

4.2Ghz is the sweet spot for Vishera chips and most games in PCSX2. You can see I run my 6300 at 4.4 and I do well in most games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I take it you are running on a stock cooler? You could get another 200 mhz on all cores on stock cooler. FX chips suck for emulation. MY oc is excessive but still fun Wink
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(12-13-2014, 07:03 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Anything is relatively safe as long as you don't touch the voltage. Generally you wont be frying anything if you don't touch the voltage. The worst you might do is make your system unstable and need to turn it back down.

4.2Ghz is the sweet spot for Vishera chips and most games in PCSX2. You can see I run my 6300 at 4.4 and I do well in most games.

Generally you need more voltage to push out that extra power. One won't get very far without touching the voltage a little bit.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
It's not uncommon for Vishera chips to hit 4.2 without bumping the voltage.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD