all games pause periodically during gameplay
Every game that I've tried in the emulator has had the issue of kind of pause/freezing for a second or two and then resuming gameplay. This isnt much of a problem when Im playing RPGs, but when Im playing a fighting game or a sports game that relies on fluid gameplay, this becomes a problem. Has anyone else had this prob? Any suggestions on a fix? My specs are as follows: Intel® Core™ i7-4700HQ 2.4 - 3.4GHz, 12GB DDR3L, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB, and Windows 10 64-bit.

Sponsored links

are you running your games from the DVD's? That will cause a couple of second pauses if the DVD needs to spin up.

If not, please post all your PCSX2 settings
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-30-2016, 11:40 PM)refraction Wrote: are you running your games from the DVD's? That will cause a couple of second pauses if the DVD needs to spin up.

If not, please post all your PCSX2 settings

No, Im running them from ISOs. But, here are my settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There is a "picture" button in the bottom left of each screen you could have clicked, but ok, phone pictures will do Tongue

What about your windows power plan settings? Is your harddrive set to power down after like 1 minute?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-01-2016, 12:44 AM)refraction Wrote: There is a "picture" button in the bottom left of each screen you could have clicked, but ok, phone pictures will do Tongue

What about your windows power plan settings? Is your harddrive set to power down after like 1 minute?

No, I disabled that because it was gettin on my nerves when I was trying to do something else lol. And thanks for the photo tip lol. I had no clue.