all real time graphics at 30 fps?
Hey folks, this is my first post to these forums and im hoping i could get some help... in the past with this same pc ive had pcsx 2 working with no speed issues. so i am familiar with the way things work but since then i have had to reformat and after having installed and configured pcsx 2 (ver 0.9.8) for some reason many of the games i run including DMC, SSX tricky, Altered beast, one piece great adventure, and several others have been having major speed issues in rendering realtime graphics dropping the framerate to an average 30 fps and the gs running at 30-50% my pc specs are as follows...

quad core intel 3.00 ghz
6 gb RAM
nvidia geforce 295
windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
directx 11

now i seriously doubt it but is my pc not powerful enough all of the sudden? what settings must i have to make this work? not that it matters but i would really really appreciate this because early this year my ps3 and game/blu-ray collection was stolen

thanks for reading everybody and happy emulating

Sponsored links

Take superVu option instead microVu or grab the lates SVN with MTVU option inside to play with it if make any better fps.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
sorry man no results there unfortunately

(08-27-2011, 05:59 PM)Register Wrote: Take superVu option instead microVu or grab the lates SVN with MTVU option inside to play with it if make any better fps.

isn't SuperVU Glare

(08-27-2011, 06:15 PM)Register Wrote: For me SuperVu is just hackies and only benefit for cheating cpu. That is not real power usage on cpu, because of that i hate superVU.

Your GPU is great, but your processor is definitely just average for PCSX2.

Use speedhacks to try and help games that are heavy.