allow 8-bit texture
I was wondering, is it supposed to be like this when i checked the allow 8-bit texture option?

CPU: AMD FX™-4100 3.6Ghz
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M LX
RAM: Mushkin 4GB DDR3
GPU: AMD RADEON HD6670

Sponsored links

It's an option that can help some games gain a little more speed but it creates some problems as well, if it doesnt change the speed for your game (for good I mean Tongue) just keep it off.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
8-bit textures is also a bit buggy with ATi cards. That is one of the common side effects.

Only a very few games gain any benefit from 8-bit textures and all the others actually get pretty bad slowdown because of it.
[Image: 2748844.png]
@ Ajimosan
I tried checking enable 8 bit textures in that game(dragon ball z infinte world)and you get pretty good speed ups during the battle,but as a side effect the characters look "darker",and during special techniques (square+up) you get terrible slowdowns.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
i dont have performance issue with that game...
i always got 45-60fps in that game, i just want to make sure why the problem happen with all the dragonball game i have when i enable the option
CPU: AMD FX™-4100 3.6Ghz
Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M LX
RAM: Mushkin 4GB DDR3
GPU: AMD RADEON HD6670
i dont say that you have perfomance issues,i just say that this game specially have issues with enable 8 bit textures option and that all.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]