amd - fx 4350 and AVX
(01-13-2014, 08:12 PM)dj_fisty Wrote: Doesn't Detect avx getting "Some kinda plugin failure: GSdx32-AVX.dll"
Nor does It Detect AVX on Load, Nor Does It Let Me choose AVX In Plugin Selector.. sry bout that.

hmm really? can you open the emu, go in to the plugin selector screen, then quit from the emu and post your emulog.txt for us please?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(01-13-2014, 08:49 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm really? can you open the emu, go in to the plugin selector screen, then quit from the emu and post your emulog.txt for us please?

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 2,95 KB / Downloads: 303)
.txt   log2.txt (Size: 1,36 KB / Downloads: 109)
I thought you said there was no error?
Quote:Path: D:\Games\pcsx2-5766\pcsx2-5766-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-AVX-r5764.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: D:\Games\pcsx2-5766\pcsx2-5766-windows-x86\plugins
\GSdx32-AVX-r5764.dll
Path: D:\Games\pcsx2-5766\pcsx2-5766-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-AVX.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: D:\Games\pcsx2-5766\pcsx2-5766-windows-x86\plugins
\GSdx32-AVX.dll

(01-13-2014, 09:01 PM)refraction Wrote: I thought you said there was no error?

Doesn't Detect avx getting "Some kinda plugin failure: GSdx32-AVX.dll"
Nor does It Detect AVX on Load, Nor Does It Let Me choose AVX In Plugin Selector.. sry bout that.

2nd post
yeh it says it's not a valid file, which means your PC can't read it for some reason. Nothing special has been done with it beyond the compiler using AVX to try and improve things, it's nothing we've done specifically.

By the way you aren't running service pack 1, which is why it doesn't work.

for example mine shows

Quote:Host Machine Init:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
yours shows
Quote:Operating System = Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit

(01-13-2014, 09:05 PM)refraction Wrote: yeh it says it's not a valid file, which means your PC can't read it for some reason. Nothing special has been done with it beyond the compiler using AVX to try and improve things, it's nothing we've done specifically.

yea gotta be Sp1 not detecting it via looking at version numbers but when i goto install it say it's there..... i thank you sir Smile
*edit* Stupid windows detection issues lol
(01-13-2014, 09:07 PM)dj_fisty Wrote: yea gotta be Sp1 not detecting it via looking at version numbers but when i goto install it say it's there..... i thank you sir Smile

but you aren't running SP1....

(01-13-2014, 09:08 PM)refraction Wrote: but you aren't running SP1....

i know this but when i download the update via the redist on their website says already installed, yet not lol i have no clue, reinstall time.
follow these steps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windo...rvice-pack

also do an SFC scan, maybe check the Programs and Features for mention of the service pack and remove it if it's in there to try and roll back. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windo...nstall-sp1

(01-13-2014, 09:13 PM)refraction Wrote: follow these steps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windo...rvice-pack

also do an SFC scan, maybe check the Programs and Features for mention of the service pack and remove it if it's in there to try and roll back. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windo...nstall-sp1

yea, doesn't show sp1 at all install via updates and won't install... left with this
"If you can't uninstall SP1

If you've used Disk Cleanup since installing SP1, the backup files needed to uninstall the service pack might have been deleted from your computer. To remove the service pack, you'll need to reinstall Windows 7. For installation information, see Installing and reinstalling Windows 7."

I thank you sir Smile
at least i know where the issue lies now lol. i'll do a fresh install and reupdate the post tomorrow Smile Again Thank You All Smile

btw Playing dot hack gu Smile