another Armored core 3 thread
Thank you. The link helped: the configuration makes ac3 run much fasterSmile

Sponsored links

Hey all, new to the forum

I'm trying to run Armored Core 3 but failing to do so. Lets start with cpu specs. Q6600 quad core + Radeon 6870. 6gigs of ram. This should be enough right?

I tried using the link in a previous post but all the download links are broken for the 0.9.7 r3042. I guess maybe this version is the only one out there that actually works for AC3?

Does anyone know where I can download that specific version or can anyone hook me up if they have it?

Or is there another solution?

My problem in the game is when i enter actualy gameplay, its pretty much in slow motion. I have fraps on and it shows my FPS is healthy (40-60FPS)

Well any help appreciated thank you@!
(10-03-2010, 02:40 AM)andutrache Wrote: are links to external sites allowed here ?

A higher clocked EE might do the trick but the GS that's at 50 % could mean the game is doing something ugly and lowering emulation speed.
I think the best thing to do is try native res or software mode.

He linked to the old PCSX2 forum on ngemu, which doesn't help normally.
Not to mention kluu you're replying to a thread that's over 2 yrs old Smile Make your own thread Smile
(04-17-2012, 01:06 AM)kluu Wrote: Hey all, new to the forum

I'm trying to run Armored Core 3 but failing to do so. Lets start with cpu specs. Q6600 quad core + Radeon 6870. 6gigs of ram. This should be enough right?

I tried using the link in a previous post but all the download links are broken for the 0.9.7 r3042. I guess maybe this version is the only one out there that actually works for AC3?

Does anyone know where I can download that specific version or can anyone hook me up if they have it?

Or is there another solution?

My problem in the game is when i enter actualy gameplay, its pretty much in slow motion. I have fraps on and it shows my FPS is healthy (40-60FPS)

Well any help appreciated thank you@!
(04-17-2012, 03:08 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Not to mention kluu you're replying to a thread that's over 2 yrs old Smile Make your own thread Smile

and btw congratulations on reviving 2 yo old threads
time to close this now!!
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel