any PC recommendations for emulation?
(11-26-2020, 01:09 AM)smartstrike Wrote: i would mind never get the HP brand desktop,HP has a "tons" of pre-installed junked apps that will slow down it's desktop...i suggest to build your desktop on your own....and also those two has no video card henced not recommended.

just realized i posted the same links, my bad. *****, looks like i will have to return it then? so what will happen when i try to run it? major FPS slow down? best buy shipped super fast, so didn’t have a blink of a eye yeah to cancel it...

Sponsored links

The computer is probably fine. He just complained about all the programs that are pre-installed on the computer. You can uninstall them, or try disabling some of the bloatware. Or do what I did, which is just wipe the hard drive and install a clean OS on it. I don't think you have to just return it
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
(11-26-2020, 08:38 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: The computer is probably fine.  He just complained about all the programs that are pre-installed on the computer.  You can uninstall them, or try disabling some of the bloatware.  Or do what I did, which is just wipe the hard drive and install a clean OS on it.  I don't think you have to just return it

yeah, i think actually make my own judgment before returning it. isn’t that windows 10 in general though? a bunch of apps pre installed on there? thats not just HP, i think.
It is. But you have many ways to debloat it afterwards.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
update: well it seemed promising at first, but there was incredible slowdown in one of the games i tested (reservoir dogs) so i will be returning it.