anyone able to play ratchet and clank 2 ?
just wondering, is ratchet and clank 2 playable ? saw some videos on youtube but dont quite believe em... still in the newer betas the game seems to go through loading areas but the graphics are messed up and its pretty laggy
maybe someone knows a set of settings that would help correct the problems ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

and what do these alleged youtube videos show which is different? if its speed, they always lie, the gs plugin always records videos are full speed, even if the emu is running at 1fps
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-20-2009, 07:56 PM)refraction Wrote: and what do these alleged youtube videos show which is different? if its speed, they always lie, the gs plugin always records videos are full speed, even if the emu is running at 1fps

everything is perfect in them... btw, i know about the speed in recorded wideos

well i guess its not playable yet... =)
it's just probably a video recorded from the real ps2 Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Wow, my R&C:2 just hangs after the intro video (well, as your plane flies to the planet...)
(06-23-2009, 08:29 AM)juggernaut911 Wrote: Wow, my R&C:2 just hangs after the intro video (well, as your plane flies to the planet...)

I am having that same problem with the game freezing after the inro video. i am also having the same problem with projcet snowblind except it happens in the opening screen any help with either of these would be apricaited