arc the lad twilight of spirits
the graphics keep going gray can someone help me configure it or tell me whats wrong?

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 4,71 KB / Downloads: 483)
Jesse Braziel[/size][/font]

Sponsored links

It is a glitch in GSdx that can't be fixed in normal hardware rendering.
Only software rendering will get it right but it's slow.
ill try that can anyone explain the error in the log file?
Jesse Braziel[/size][/font]
Error in log is typical UAC error: you should avoid Documents folder in Windows -- files there have a bit annoying write-rights. It's just common issue. And Arc the Lad is almost perfect in ZZogl for me (it one of my testgames).
(10-20-2010, 01:07 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Error in log is typical UAC error: you should avoid Documents folder in Windows -- files there have a bit annoying write-rights. It's just common issue. And Arc the Lad is almost perfect in ZZogl for me (it one of my testgames).

Ooooh. Thank you, I just ran across this post and it makes me happehz. And yes it works great on Arc the Lad TotS in fact I'm gonna run this with a few other games and see what I get from it.

^_^
hi i have found a temp solution for arc twilight of the spirits grey transparent square is when in game switch to software mode by pressing f9 then switch back and all the time you play without quitting pcsx2 you shouldn't see it again hope that helps i am running the pal version so if it doesn't work for the other version I am sorry.