auto enable progressive scan in tekken 5?
hi. i want tekken 5 to boot in progressive scan mode. i made a pnach with the elf search thing and the GS window says progressive mode, but in the game options progressive is not on, n it just looks like interlaced until i enable it in the options.

Sponsored links

You have to do it manually every time. That's the game's normal behavior incase the user were to switch to a non-progressive compatible display.
yes. but what i need to know is if u can change the in-game option to progressive with a pnach. idk this stuff well enough to search 4 it in cheat engine. or mb if somethin needs to be changed in GSRenderer.cpp or another file from the source. when switching to progressive in-game it outputs "(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to SDTV 480p." in the console. mb u can do this manually some way, i really dont know. searched a lot, no help
(07-24-2017, 05:12 AM)nunbuhfore Wrote: but what i need to know is if u can change the in-game option to progressive with a pnach.

No, you can't.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-24-2017, 08:51 AM)Ryudo Wrote: No, you can't.

ok. now read the rest
Quote:idk this stuff well enough to search 4 it in cheat engine. or mb if somethin needs to be changed in GSRenderer.cpp or another file from the source. when switching to progressive in-game it outputs "(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to SDTV 480p." in the console. mb u can do this manually some way, i really dont know. searched a lot, no help
you can't either.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-24-2017, 06:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you can't either.

k, because u cant do it? i know there are some advanced things to do here and ive had to recompile the emulator, but sadly i dont know much about these things
Quote:when switching to progressive in-game it outputs "(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to SDTV 480p." in the console. mb u can do this manually some way, i really dont know. searched a lot, no help

It should be feasible but it's certainly not trivial to implement it in the code base. Creating a game specific patch to modify the necessary instruction parameters might be an easier solution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-24-2017, 06:27 PM)ssakash Wrote: It should be feasible but it's certainly not trivial to implement it in the code base. Creating a game specific patch to modify the necessary instruction parameters might be an easier solution.

YES, thats what im talking about. any idea how i could do this? i really tried. lol
BTW u are also the guy who fixed my progressive scan shaking, recompiled the emulator with ur changes in the code from github
moving it to the devs discussion since it's not related to using pnach
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go